entrance to IC; where?

I was running around icecrown today to get some herbing done and when i appoached IC i started wondering, how are we going into that place when the patch will hit? I doubt it will involve running to the main gate, perhaps through the forgotten depths where tailors used to make there ebonweave?

Any ideas or therories out there?

Re: entrance to IC; where?

Remember Black Temple's entrance?

Yeah.

Actually a pretty interesting question. I dont think we will make a hole in the wall. that idea were allready use din black temple. so maybe from air? or maybe he has so much faith in hes undead heroes in IC that he will open the gate for us?

Theres two.

Ones in Dragonblight... where the Wrathgate event occurs.

the others where you do the Battle Before the Citadel daily.

i think its just gonna either be the Wrath Gate or the Main enterance

go go Goblin C-4

10+ Year Old Account

Also, you know that suspended(?) walkway that circles around the back of the citadel? On the sides of the citadel below that walkway are what look to be entrances to the building, but were blocked off with a wall. I've found two of said entryways. Since it was announced that two (or was it three?) 5-mans were coming along with the raid itself in 3.3, perhaps these are what will be the entrance to the 5-mans?

As for the raid's entrance, I'm assuming it will be through the front door. The hole-in-the-wall was already done by blizz, as was mentioned above, so I'm doubtful it'll be like that. If it was from the air, there is another balcony with what looks like a closed door above the main gates. That may be another possible entrance.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Just tell me if im wrong but to the right in here http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ngeons_053.jpgthere seem to be a drill sticking out, could it have something to do with the entrance?

i couldn't see the air drop idea working and i guess the drill idea or walking through the front door would work...maybe they will implement the young arthas again like they did in the quest lines

with some luck they'll redesign the whole entrance and make it look a lot more hostile.
    It's still the goddamned lich king who resides there!
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Seeing how much that Icecrown looks like Moldor(Mordor?) from Lord of the Rings, I say we're just going to march straight up to the gate and taunt him. The gates will open, and tons of Undead rushes out. We kill them, then enter the Citadel.

I say we enter trough the wrathgate, or exploit some kind of Saronite weakness allowing us to drill/bomb our way into it.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

I hope we enter through the depths where the faceless ones are and go through a part of Azjol'Nerub

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

In the mountains

We'll enter through a breached hole in the wall on the base, and go in through the sewers. The first boss will be a deformed naga with a massive spike on his arm.

Knowing the way Blizzard likes to reuse content, I wouldn't be surprised.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?