Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Pandaren Monk, Patch 3.2.2 Notes Update

Patch 3.2.2 - Pandaren Monk
    The Pandaren Monk is a new companion pet added in Patch 3.2.2. We don't know its drop location yet, only that he's bound to account and that he looks REALLY cool.

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="435"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpn9sxtbY-g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpn9sxtbY-g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="435"></embed></object>

Patch 3.2.2 Notes Update
    The Patch 3.2.2 Notes update were updated once again before the week-end, below are the latest additions since the last time I posted them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Death Knight
    Unholy
    • Bone Shield: This ability now has 3 charges instead of 4. Cooldown reduced to 1 minute.

Druid
    Feral
    • Infected Wounds: The debuff generated by this talent no longer stacks and instead causes the full effect with a single application.

Paladin
    Protection
    • Ardent Defender: This talent now reduces damage taken below 35% health by 7/13/20% instead of 10/20/30%.
    • Hammer of the Righteous: The damage from this ability is now considered physical instead of Holy. The threat generated by the ability has been increased such that it will continue to do approximately the same threat it did when it was Holy damage. (Removed)

Shaman
    Elemental
    • Shamanism: Your Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning spells gain an additional 3/6/9/12/15% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.

Warrior
    Protection
    • Critical Block: This talent now grants a 20/40/60% chance to block double the normal amount instead of 10/20/30%.

Professions
    • Added a recipe for Runescroll of Brilliance. This item grants an intellect buff equal to 80% of the highest Arcane Intellect rank to all players in the raid. Does not stack with other intellect scrolls, Arcane Intellect, or Arcane Brilliance. (Removed)

Glyphs
    • Glyph of Bone Shield: This glyph now grants 1 additional charge instead of 2.

Re: Pandaren Monk, Patch 3.2.2 Notes Update

Me like!

Pandaren me liek O_O

Nearly shit myself over the HoTR change... thank god they removed it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That Pandaren would kick some serious ass. I like it.

Hopefully the monk pet is relatively straightfoward to get.

Anyone else sharing my fear that the pet is likely extremely rare since its that cool?

That is probably the most awesome pet EVER.

Deleted

me want pandaren monk nao!

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    Anyone else sharing my fear that the pet is likely extremely rare since its that cool?
    Yeah...this pet is so cool, it's probably TCG or Real Life Event shit, not obtainable without spending loads of money

(OR something you only get, if you are in a top raiding guild and don't have a rl : Like mimiron's head)
    Thank's for the honey, father bear.
    Nom Nom nom!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Paws of Fury!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Deleted

This is sick, I am so gonna get one.

Damn that is the coolest companion ever made, period.

OMG that pet is so cool! i want 1!

ME WANT PET NAOW!!!!!!!!!!!

More shaman elemental buffs. This change adds an additional 5% bonus from spell damage to lightning bolt, and 15% bonus to chain lightning. Will chain lightning make it into single target dps rotation some day?

This pet is just pure win.
    I_must_get_it_naow_!

Signature made by : Serryn

Huh...any idea why they removed that AI buff scroll? I really hope they aren't thinking of taking all of them out. Honestly, having the Stamina scroll effect everyone like that would be so nice to have on my Warrior when we're without a Priest.

Aaaawww .... Cute!

100 companion pets achievement reward perhaps?
    It would be kick ass for me since I would be alone with it on the entire server for a while.