Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Pandaren Monk, Patch 3.2.2 Notes Update

Quote Originally Posted by Alittan
    You won't be able to farm it period, it's bind on account, so it's either a CE pet or a promotional pet.
    I don't know if I would put it that strongly. I only speak of how they spoke on faction switches, PVE -> PVP transfers and other things that are now standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Mormack
    I think he's the 5th year Anniversary pet for logging in...much like the Baby Blizzard Bear.
    i thought the same... and i'll pray for it

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust
    You can pray as much as you like, the Onyxia whelpling will still be the 5th anniversary pet.

I think I'm the only person on the planet who hates this stupid thing and hopes it's impossibly rare.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by alv
    This is the nerve you said you hit. You're one of those who doesn't understand what this game really can provide, but they chose to listen to their puny casuals that consists of probably 80% of the playerbase and decided to release a 'sims-system' instead.

And about me being offensive, deal with it I dunno actually, doesn't prove that I'm 'sad' :-----]
    I do understand what the game can provide - and I do agree with you. Blizz has gone way downhill lately, more concerned about money than the playerbase. On the flip side of that, I currently enjoy playing casually and the number of casuals is greater by far than the number of hardcore players.

I'm all for seeing them add content for the entire playerbase. I just don't think it's fair to be nasty to the players who enjoy one form of content over another. ~shrugs~

::EDIT:: If you want to hear my big complaint, it's that if you don't raid, you can't get the weapons to PvP. I can't really compete in arena as a rogue because Blizz won't give me any nice weapons unless I raid, and I don't really want to raid. So, yeah, I know there are issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust
    The 5th anniversary pet I am pretty sure is going to be an Onyxia whelpling. But this new Panda pet is BoA as it seems. Last I knew, the Collectors Edition and other pets were BoA, so here is hoping for it to be part of the Cataclysm Collector's Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by alv
    "For starters". And just read that sentence over again will you? You sound like a goddamn pokémon couch, like that ash guy. Pathetic, huge nerd alert.
    Well you're a nerd already, you shouldn't be allowed to say that after continuing your post with such a nerdy comment. Back to your nerd cave and collect more 'special pets', since they are so 'fun' and 'entertaining'. Read the whole post again actually, you're hugely pathetic.
    This doesn't make any sense at all. Fuck people like you. :-*
    Pathetic comeback is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Darrok
    Yeah...this pet is so cool, it's probably TCG or Real Life Event shit, not obtainable without spending loads of money

(OR something you only get, if you are in a top raiding guild and don't have a rl : Like mimiron's head)

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but what about the possibility of an achievement being added in at the last minute - to get 100 pets - and this is the reward for getting 100 pets?

Of course, it is BoA apparantly, but even then - perhaps Blizzard is showing some extra reward for getting so many pets if my idea was indeed correct?

10+ Year Old Account

the monk pet is ok i guess,but it seems alot of ppl say OMG i want it nao,its sooooo kool !!!111! mainly because the person before them said it or its like yea im gonna say that too just to fit in.

Im willing to bet those same people may have it out the first couple of days and then it will really never be seen again unless to show somebody......at that point you'll be obsessed with something else blizz has planned to come out lol

im just sayin'
    Here come the Irish.

so why is the Brewmaster meta achivement icon'd with the Panderan Monk if it's not even related :\

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    so why is the Brewmaster meta achivement icon'd with the Panderan Monk if it's not even related :\
    bcuz Mr.T haxxored the servers and changed the icon .. duh ..
    Headcrab Simptoms:
    # Strange feeling to force Gordon Freeman, who appears to be a fish to the victim, to eat crackers.
    # Itching at groin.
    # Yellowing of the blood
    # Red, dry, or missing eyes.
    # Numbness around the cranial region
    # A severe case of dandruff
    # Hair loss
    # Skin loss
    # Head Loss
    # Death
    # Loss of bodily functions

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    It's not a pandaren monk, it's just a pandaren... And the brewmasters are infact.. pandaren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Patch 3.2.2 - Pandaren Monk
    The Pandaren Monk is a new companion pet added in Patch 3.2.2. We don't know its drop location yet, only that he's bound to account and that he looks REALLY cool.

HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="435"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpn9sxtbY-g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wpn9sxtbY-g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="435"></embed></object>
    it will probably be a store pet :-(, I really hope they will never add pandaren as a race tho. Luckily Blizzard isn't that childish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Holy Necro Batman
    That's racist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Troll much?
    How ya doin mon?