Did you honestly think...

Honestly, i used the search button

Sooo.. i was just wondering that could The Black Knight be Kael'thas Sunstrider?

I mean they both start their come back speech by saying "Did you honestly think that BLaa blaablaaa.. and stuff" so i thought that it could be the case :-[

I guess im just overthinking or that this is the 513th post of this subject or something :-\

Share your thoughts ;D
    (>^^)># This my friend.... Is a Waffle #<(^^<)

Re: Did you honestly think...

/facepalm
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Kael'thas is also Sylvanas. think about it, they're both highelves who should be dead.

just be thankful I left out the mankirks wife joke out of there
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

15+ Year Old Account

The Black Knight is merely a setback...
    Kael'thas on the other hand...

MEEY B U RITE!

As long as The Black Knight doesn't say the phrase: 'Magister's Terrace was merely a set back', he won't be Kael.

I think it would be pretty humorous if The Black Knight was resurrected again (which was somewhat hinted to at Blizzcon), and he turned out to be the corpse of Kael'Thas or something in one of the new 5-mans.

Well, I would find it humorous at least.

See, there's one thing I really hate in games...BS explanations to how someone survives fatal situations. Kael is a prime example, he has a fricking crystal through his chest. and yet, the only explanation we get is "Tempest Keep was merely a set back". Black Knight, he's undead, lich king brought him back. Next thing your gonna tell me is the flowergirl didn't really get stabbed through the stomach, because SEPHIROTH WAS MERELY A FREAKING SET BACK!

black night isn't kael. thats the only way they can make the above examples even stupider.

Quote Originally Posted by Avian
    See, there's one thing I really hate in games...BS explanations to how someone survives fatal situations. Kael is a prime example, he has a fricking crystal through his chest. and yet, the only explanation we get is "Tempest Keep was merely a set back". Black Knight, he's undead, lich king brought him back. Next thing your gonna tell me is the flowergirl didn't really get stabbed through the stomach, because SEPHIROTH WAS MERELY A FREAKING SET BACK!

black night isn't kael. thats the only way they can make the above examples even stupider.
    Kael'thas: Did you ever do the encounter? He goes all stoneform and the stones break. Then, when you turn in the quest, he reveals he was merely injured. The crystal through his chest was the fel energy keeping him alive.

Black Knight: He's undead, the Cult of the Damned resurrected him, you see this in a quest following his jousting defeat.

Deleted

Kael'thas is also Sylvanas. think about it, they're both highelves who should be dead.
    Keal'thas is also the poster of this topic, he should be dead aswell...you almost had me!

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix
    Kael'thas: Did you ever do the encounter? He goes all stoneform and the stones break. Then, when you turn in the quest, he reveals he was merely injured. The crystal through his chest was the fel energy keeping him alive.

Black Knight: He's undead, the Cult of the Damned resurrected him, you see this in a quest following his jousting defeat.
    Alright, I admit that sounds better for kael, hadn't finished the main encounter, but had read up on wowwiki. My bad.
    but I still stand by the black knight thing being major blizzard pulling out of ass...you can't just say "was brought back to life" because it's lazy storywriting...gameplay wise, players need to come back after they die, thats fine. storyline wise, it's stupid for anyone who's dead to come back.

Arthas should drop Kael as a mount. Just sayin'.
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented

I'm guessing you're a troll, because countless have suggested this as a joke already. Unfortunately almost everyone already got sick and tired of Kael'Thas jokes before the black knight ever showed up in the first place.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Alright, I admit that sounds better for kael, hadn't finished the main encounter, but had read up on wowwiki. My bad.
    but I still stand by the black knight thing being major blizzard pulling out of ass...you can't just say "was brought back to life" because it's lazy storywriting...gameplay wise, players need to come back after they die, thats fine. storyline wise, it's stupid for anyone who's dead to come back.
    The black knight is a reference to monty python and the holy grail.

SEPHIROTH WAS MERELY A FREAKING SET BACK!
    New sig, bro

Eh, or not. The Kael jokes are getting old. Still pretty lol worthy.

Scariest thing I've noticed about Kael'thas is that Before his first demise in the Eye, he had 3 little orbs floating around him. after he was 'setback' he had 2 left. Does this mean he still has one of his 3 strikes left? Voldemorte much...

Kael'thas stoneform what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior