Thread: Free Kill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Free Kill

I just loooooooveee running agaist Elemental shamans, they do like 1 lightning bolt, i do Hammer of Justice, they trinket, that AoE wich throws me back and drops the slowing totem, i stun them with repentance in the air, running back, hand of freedom at the totem and nuke nuke nuke, dead
    Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck.

Honestly every class is really close for me, really depends on if its a good or bad player and their gear. But they are all pretty tough if they are good and geared. Its more of a matter of which classes i hate facing if they're good/geared players. As a Frost Mage i probably hate facing good Warriors more than anyone these days. Fights take way too long with second wind, and i have to pay way too much attention to spell reflects, more than any other class at least. I still don't think DK's are gimped either, some of them are still absurd imo. I'd probably say Moonkins are the easiest for me but i've run into a few with crazy haste, but most are a joke after a counterspell burst since they go down fast.

warriors mostly, and every hybrid caster dps (ele shammy,sp, oomkin)

Quote Originally Posted by rawrmonster
    as frost i can beat rogues. hunters. and holy pallies/druid trees
    trees? really? tell me your secret!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by afkalmighty
    trees? really? tell me your secret!
    frost has mortal strike...

10+ Year Old Account

Arcane mages with my enhancement shaman release the wolves whahaha
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Tbh I don't know how any frost mage can solo a healer.
    Best I can do as frost is to get them to 30-50% in a FoF + FrB + Frb + Deep Freeze + Frb + IL combo after which they just heal up to full again.

As Arcane I usually eat ProtHeal Pala, Disc Priest and Resto Shamans.
    The only way so far I've found to beat a Resto Druid is as PvE Fire.

Retri Paladins, Boomkins, Shadow Priests and Arms Warriors usually die easily too as Arcane.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    You need more than a 20% MS to generally down healers, including druids. I do it usually by capitalizing on BF/FoF procs with maybe an IV, leading into a deep freeze when they're about half life or lower. Then maybe a blanket nonlockout CS if they have like <20% after that to get another nuke or 2 off. It happens, but its mostly based on lucky procs.

I don't see how any Mages are killing them with any regularity otherwise. And this goes for most healers other than if we're talking mana war sheep reset duel style 1v1's, and not realistic healer take downs in normal PvP situations.

A resto druid that dies to a frost mage happens in 2 occasions only.
    1- You GREATLY outgear him.
    2- You're lucky as hell and crit on every spell.

Just face it, the guy as so many hots on him that he does not care what you throw at him, + he can use instant heal (swiftmend) every 15 seconds... On top of that if you waste all cd's to stun and burn him if he so much as can cast for 1 sec he's up to unkillable again with Nature's swiftness Healing Touch... Which if he crits heal him to full... if not at least 50% hp.

Oh and when you use all cd to burn him he uses barkskin to help him surive... 30% dmg reduction bonus that he can use while stunned.

No offense but a resto druid that loses 1v1 vs a mage sucks imo.

It'll be a long fight, but you have to wait for him to blow his defensive cds first and then aim for a well-timed CS-DF combo. Generally easier to kill them on a 2v2 setting than a 1v1 though. Easier to make them panic when you pressure both targets, imo.
    Bill Gates could laugh in our faces and say "lol you're not Billionaires you suck at life lol" but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't, even if he is a dick to work for.
    -Bodi

10+ Year Old Account

Retadins post-nerf. :] FINALLY I CAN KILL THEM!!!!!

Most caster classes, warriors, hunters....lol you can kill any class if you know how to play your class well.

fury warriors are so easy for me as a fire mage with pve gear and talant

also i find blood DKs quite easy

still our worst enemy is locks

as arcane, shammies of any form, they drop like flies.

you never played against a good enhance shaman then, mages gets raped so hard, might add no matter wich spec the mage has and how good he is

A good, geared warrior is the hardest class i face these days. Most other classes don't take anywhere near the paying attention nor take nearly as long. I just don't think most of WoW's player base has caught up, and still pretend they are the same old Warriors. At least i still read that from the General forum noobs that don't know what they're talking about :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhearted

you never played against a good enhance shaman then, mages gets raped so hard, might add no matter wich spec the mage has and how good he is
    not true at all. an enhance shammy ALONE is cake for a frost mage. an enhance shammy with a BM hunter with wolves and lust popped is near impossible.
    BfA Beta Time

DK's are first in line, shammys, hunters, rogues when I get in there first, sometimes even when they get me first.

Hardest for me would be Resto Druids and Warlocks, maybe the occasional priest.
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Rogues, ench shammies As a resto druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Puumeri
    Rogues, ench shammies As a resto druid.
    Yea, those enchanting shaman are cake. Just counterspell their enchant self: win and it's over.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

with prot spec.. I can beat any non-healer classes in 1v1 (no chances without ms)

but as arms.. propably everyone else except prot palas/mages..

depends on how skilled player the other one is

anything except 2k+ healers.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend