Thread: Christwire.org

Christwire.org

http://christwire.org/2009/03/parent...oy-your-child/

http://christwire.org/2009/09/why-do...e-girlfriends/

Can anyone tell if this site is serious or not? Pretty sure its a mocking joke, but sometimes its harder to tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius
    "And on the seventh day, God created the shotgun in order to protect us from homosexuals and communists"

Re: Christwire.org

Some people actually believe that. Funny, isn't it?

I'm sorry if certain posts of mine contradict themselves with other posts I've made. I can't make up my mind on a lot of issues...

Man you'll be surprised how many closed minded people are out there. Whether they're trolls or actually think the things they put up? I don't know... I just pretend they don't exist. A Childish way of doing things, perhaps. However it's better than feeding that troll... as it were. Not worth the time.

Whoever made those articles is the most ignorant person on the planet.

I want to massmurder this kind of people and I don't mean christians.
    Ik ben er aan en ik geef geen ene kankermoer

I spent about an hour or so reading some of the articles, they're pretty funny on the grounds that they're so absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius
    "And on the seventh day, God created the shotgun in order to protect us from homosexuals and communists"

It’s common to see a WoW player wide-eyed, confused as they lurk about in Cheetos-stained shirts in between their gaming sessions.
    I loled.

Secret orgies!?! In WoW? Why didn't anyone tell me about this ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

truth is its fake but ... seriously there are people whoprobly go to this site every day thinking its real and are like "THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE YOU ARE A GENIUS"

Does this site take like 10 minutes to load for anyone else?

<Epiphany> - Always recruiting! http://www.epiphanyguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Doxq
    yeah
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Quote Originally Posted by Doxq
    This is like the 4th thread I've seen about stuff on their site... only once did I ever actually get it to load. It's funny. It's called Christwire, so if you know how the crazy radical neo christian mind works then you already have a good idea of what the article will say. Wow is teh sin, don't let joor chillens touch it!
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    It will be cataclysmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by londrieved
    I believe floating cities are exempt from Cataclysimication
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Indeed, there is a new video game threat to our children that goes by the name World of Warcraft. It is a dangerous game that will infect your child’s mind with all sorts of vile spirits and gateway them into a life of alcoholism, violence, gay orgies, drugs and laziness, as the product warning on the game packages warn.
    Well I got the laziness part. It's only a matter of time before the orgies now!
    It's a bit odd how they don't mention normal orgies, as if God thinks thats okay or something lol

Can someone give me the cords for the secret orgy?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

i have to say this is the best website ever xD
    it is one of the few websites that makes me laugh tears ^^
    i dont care if its real or not im sure atleast one person feels like this about things in general even if they dont post it on the internet ^^

Meow

omg ppl there was a threat like this one before. all the ones who write into that site are pro trolls thats all. they dont believe what they write they just write it for fun and to make ppl argue and fight on something thats not true at all

How can you possibly read this and think they are serious?