Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The worst thing about ARENA PVP......

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat69kk
    RMP omg its the most skilled combo ever it takes so much skill to play!!!
    /sarcasim off

Bullshit. If any player doubts this combo they are instantly greeted with flames. This combo is pure faceroll and dominates arena ladders EVERY season. Its like the Warr Druid of 2v2.

How does it get away with being insanely OP and respectable at the same time?

May i ask you the class you play? to save me the trouble of posting again ill leave some answers

I play Warlock - SpellCleave - ShadowCleave - RLS - Shadowplay = played well = face roll
    I play Warrior - Cleave - Cleave - Cleave = played with half a brain = face roll
    I play Shaman - Resto(RLS) - Resto(Cleave) - Resto(Shadowplay) - Ele(SpellCleave) - Enh(enh/BM/healer) = played well = face roll
    I play Rogue - RMP - RLS - Retroguepriest - basically Cleaves = played well = face roll
    I play hunter - hunter/lock/healer - enh/BM/healer - DK/BM/Pally = played like private sethia with half a brain = face roll
    I play DK - Cleave - Cleave - Cleave - ShadowCleave - DK/hunter/pally = played with half a brain = face roll
    I play Priest - RMP - shadow(shadowplay) - Retroguepriest blah blah blah everything = played well = face roll
    I play Mage - RMP - SpellCleave having a little trouble adding more mainly because mage niche is settled in RMP = played well = face roll
    I play Paladin - I really dont think i should even ponder the amount of possiblities = played with a quarter of a braind = face roll
    I play Druid - Cleave - CLeave - Cleave - SpellCleave - melee/caster/druid = played well = face roll

there is more i really just dont care to list

and idk if your smellin what im shittin

Quote Originally Posted by Dreznel
    May i ask you the class you play? to save me the trouble of posting again ill leave some answers

I play Warlock - SpellCleave - ShadowCleave - RLS - Shadowplay = played well = face roll
    I play Warrior - Cleave - Cleave - Cleave = played with half a brain = face roll
    I play Shaman - Resto(RLS) - Resto(Cleave) - Resto(Shadowplay) - Ele(SpellCleave) - Enh(enh/BM/healer) = played well = face roll
    I play Rogue - RMP - RLS - Retroguepriest - basically Cleaves = played well = face roll
    I play hunter - hunter/lock/healer - enh/BM/healer - DK/BM/Pally = played with half a brain = face roll
    I play DK - Cleave - Cleave - Cleave - ShadowCleave - DK/hunter/pally = played with half a brain = face roll
    I play Priest - RMP - shadow(shadowplay) - Retroguepriest blah blah blah everything = played well = face roll
    I play Mage - RMP - SpellCleave having a little trouble adding more mainly because mage niche is settled in RMP = played well = face roll
    I play Paladin - I really dont think i should even ponder the amount of possiblities = played with a quarter of a braind = face roll
    I play Druid - Cleave - CLeave - Cleave - SpellCleave - melee/caster/druid = played well = face roll

there is more i really just dont care to list

and idk if your spellin what im shittin
    Oh i play faceroll cleave, it just really irritates me that some players/classes think so god almighty of themselves because they win with this combo and brag that they are so skilled.

Yea rmp is so faceroll. as war/dk cleave i have to wait for chains of ice or hammer and THEN click bladestorm, i can't just click it anytime, that's what sepperates skill from faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat69kk
    RMP omg its the most skilled combo ever it takes so much skill to play!!!
    /sarcasim off

Bullshit. If any player doubts this combo they are instantly greeted with flames. This combo is pure faceroll and dominates arena ladders EVERY season. Its like the Warr Druid of 2v2.

How does it get away with being insanely OP and respectable at the same time?

Tbh looking at that made me lol, Should be /sarcasm on instead of /sarcasim off!
    Honestly, RMP is just insanely effective IF played properly.
    If you have no idea about controlling your burst and CC you will get no-where.

Quote Originally Posted by Extan
    Tbh looking at that made me lol, Should be /sarcasm on instead of /sarcasim off!
    Honestly, RMP is just insanely effective IF played properly.
    If you have no idea about controlling your burst and CC you will get no-where.
    gratz you've taken the 3rd seat of non bads that have entered this thread

Crippling poison.
    Seriously, no other class had a 75% slow. I can't believe it hasnt been nerfed to at least 50% by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis10123
    Crippling poison.
    Seriously, no other class had a 75% slow. I can't believe it hasnt been nerfed to at least 50% by now.
    Down-syndrome.

Cant believe the Nazi's let another one live

Rogues are probably the most annoying thing about arena right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis10123
    Crippling poison.
    dk's have a better slow

In this thread: nerds (the kind who think pve is hard) complaining because they are unable to get their 3s team to 1800 so they can get that weapon that is so good for their pve hardships.
    rogues have no death grip/snare immune/charge, intervene, intercept, so why should they not at LEAST get a strong slow
    If you are going to complain about any combo being "Loldude1globallednotmyfaultthoughimreallygoodipvethatshowyouknowimgood" then why not double melee cleave? all you have to do is CC them..theyre melee..once you put them in place you hit w and youre good to go.
    RMP does have some set up whether you want to falsely say it doesnt or not, only problem is you nerds are still at 1200 mmr so yes, at that rating (i think atleast, i wouldnt know) is like "JIMMY I R FROSTBOLTING DA ROOGE HALP ME PVE HIM DOWN!!>!" if you had any logic whatsover you would realize that it isnt a challenge to figure out some way to cc them, RMP isnt necessarily a burst combo, its more of a cc-fuck combo which the potential of high burst, and you nerds dont know what to do because Faction Champions doesnt even prepare you enough for the 1300 bracket.
    Can you guys please go wipe on anubarak normal mode please

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gardy
    In this thread: nerds (the kind who think pve is hard) complaining because they are unable to get their 3s team to 1800 so they can get that weapon that is so good for their pve hardships.
    rogues have no death grip/snare immune/charge, intervene, intercept, so why should they not at LEAST get a strong slow
    If you are going to complain about any combo being "Loldude1globallednotmyfaultthoughimreallygoodipvethatshowyouknowimgood" then why not double melee cleave? all you have to do is CC them..theyre melee..once you put them in place you hit w and youre good to go.
    RMP does have some set up whether you want to falsely say it doesnt or not, only problem is you nerds are still at 1200 mmr so yes, at that rating (i think atleast, i wouldnt know) is like "JIMMY I R FROSTBOLTING DA ROOGE HALP ME PVE HIM DOWN!!>!" if you had any logic whatsover you would realize that it isnt a challenge to figure out some way to cc them, RMP isnt necessarily a burst combo, its more of a cc-fuck combo which the potential of high burst, and you nerds dont know what to do because Faction Champions doesnt even prepare you enough for the 1300 bracket.
    Can you guys please go wipe on anubarak normal mode please
    You made an account to post a wall of text?

No civility. People spitting and laughing at you etc.

Arena should be more about sportsmanship since it's really a skill based activity, unless you're a rogue/priest or rogue/mage team which are ridiculously OP in 2v2.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy
    You made an account to post a wall of text?
    you pay $15 a month to suck?

oh, and rogue/mage has NEVER EVER been OP, yes it used to counter certain teams but its never been OP

apperently he said it we can shut this thread down

or we can just pick the favorite class to scream nerfs at(rogue) from the lock that can burst 18k in 2 seconds on a 10 second CLD
    Way to pick out the one part of my post that supports your trolling and useless posts.

I listed what I found annoying about arena. Rogues are annoying. Everyone knows this including Rogues. All I have to do is keep the Rogue's teammates busy and let the Warrior deal with the Rogue on me. Or sometimes I blow up the Rogue who is on my healer while my Warrior is on the Rogue's.

Oh and I've never got an 18k crit from Conflagrate in PvP. I saw a 14k once but the target had no resilience and I had the Totem of Wrath buff. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    Oh and I've never got an 18k crit from Conflagrate in PvP. I saw a 14k once but the target had no resilience and I had the Totem of Wrath buff. Nice try though.
    bad is bad at pvp apparently ever heard the expression 2 globaled? i reread my post and couldnt find the word conflag in there anywhere. Lock is my alt and i play at 2100 MMR as RLS you can probably confirm that chaosbolt + Conflag can do 18k dmg in 2 seconds(if i have to lay it out for you its the cast time on chaosbolt then a little pop of the conflag button after the cast) if you could plz toss me a simple (confirm/deny) also anyone that complains about rogues must be playing their arenas 1v3 and dont have teammates

Who gives a shit?

bad is bad at pvp apparently ever heard the expression 2 globaled? i reread my post and couldnt find the word conflag in there anywhere. Lock is my alt and i play at 2100 MMR as RLS you can probably confirm that chaosbolt + Conflag can do 18k dmg in 2 seconds(if i have to lay it out for you its the cast time on chaosbolt then a little pop of the conflag button after the cast) if you could plz toss me a simple (confirm/deny) also anyone that complains about rogues must be playing their arenas 1v3 and dont have teammates
    You didn't say "2 globaled" nub lol. And you're the first person I've heard on here calling it "globaled" rather than GCD but w/e floats your boat.

"or we can just pick the favorite class to scream nerfs at(rogue) from the lock that can burst 18k in 2 seconds on a 10 second CLD"

You specifically mention 18k on a 10sec CD following 2 sec setup which can only be Immolate & Conflagrate. Correction you said "CLD" which I assume was CD since I have no idea CLD would be.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Being deathgripped while bladestorming.

I mean, come on.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by khlg
    Who gives a shit?
    apparently the pve'ers that want to share their arena hardships because their too bad at it and find relief to complain with each other about it

I dont like any of the arenas we fight in. We should fight in a big flat open place on top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere.