Looking For Good Keybindings Addon

I recently tried keybinding on my feral tank alt and I did a bunch of easy keybinds for taunting and CD's but when I switch to other toons the keybinds stay. I was wondering if theres an addon that allows keybinding for one toon but doesn't make all toons have binds.

I noticed a performance increase with my keybinds on my tank but on my caster dps and melee dps toons it's throwing me off abit.

So in sohrt, looking for an addon that allows me to keybind one toon but not all.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Re: Looking For Good Keybindings Addon

Yeh... If you look on the top right hand corner of the keybinding window it states:

Character Specific Key Bindings.

Press that.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneoldfogie
    Yeh... If you look on the top right hand corner of the keybinding window it states:

Character Specific Key Bindings.

Press that.
    Wow, thanks been playing for 4 1/2 years and never tried keybinding nor have really looked at that section.
    My main thats kept me interested never called for keybinds.

Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dregas_Volar
    Wow, thanks been playing for 4 1/2 years and never tried keybinding nor have really looked at that section.
    My main thats kept me interested never called for keybinds.

Thanks though.
    So bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublol
    So bad.
    10,000g says his/her main is a Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nublol
    So bad.
    Link me UD25 Hardmode achievs then you can call me bad.

Elemental Shaman is my main and it doesn't require a single keybind to use outside of PvP.
    8/9 Hardmodes done, just missing Firefighter.

cus pve takes skill

Quote Originally Posted by skrump
    10,000g says his/her main is a Paladin
    i'm a holy paladin and i'm offended. we have to bind our entire keyboard to holy light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dregas_Volar
    Link me UD25 Hardmode achievs then you can call me bad.

Elemental Shaman is my main and it doesn't require a single keybind to use outside of PvP.
    8/9 Hardmodes done, just missing Firefighter.
    It doesn't require many spells when you're only dps'ing, but there's more to it than that (using earthbind to root the adds on FL, sparks on the trash at auriya, adds on freya etc. If you haven't used things like that, you're a bad raider, and have most likely gotten carried through the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by _sigh
    It doesn't require many spells when you're only dps'ing, but there's more to it than that (using earthbind to root the adds on FL, sparks on the trash at auriya, adds on freya etc. If you haven't used things like that, you're a bad raider, and have most likely gotten carried through the instance.
    I pull my weight I have since vanilla, don't need keybinds to click 3 saver buttons while moving thats centered on the bars to allow escaping.

Nor is it hard to off heal during critical situation using clique.

I've never been carried though I do find it amusing you make an account just to flame someone. Enjoy being unproductive to society.

A good clicker can be acceptable, but will never be at the same level as a good keybinder. WoW isn't a particularly difficult game, so you can get away with it, but you ARE playing below your potential by clicking.