Parenting a frame to ForteXorcist Cooldown Timer

I want to parent a frame to Forte Xorcist Cooldown Timer. However, I don't know the name of the Cooldown Timer in order to parent the frame to it. The macro returns nothing if the frame is locked and returns "WorldFrame" if it's unlocked.

Macro I am using is:
    /run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Parenting a frame to ForteXorcist Cooldown Timer

It should return the name of the frame when it's unlocked an you hover your mouse over the anchor!

Quote Originally Posted by stereoprologic
    It should return the name of the frame when it's unlocked an you hover your mouse over the anchor!
    As I said, the macro returns nothing whether it's unlocked or locked. It's puzzling tbh. I don't know if it's the addon not working or if I am just missing something.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

What you're missing is that there is no name for the Forte Xorcist Cooldown Timer. It's annoying as hell, but, yeah, some addon authors don't name their frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    What you're missing is that there is no name for the Forte Xorcist Cooldown Timer. It's annoying as hell, but, yeah, some addon authors don't name their frames.
    Thank you very much. I was afraid of this. But it's better to get confirmation than to keep trying to find it.

I'm going to remove as many global names as possible, simply because globals cause your entire interface to 'slow down'. But I may add an option that will enable global names for the frames and their parts in the future.