Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ele shamans and Shadowpriests dead last on dps.

Quote Originally Posted by broods
    My awesome utility buffs you say?
    The only unique buff i bring with our setup is totem of wrath for 280 spellpower. However resto shamans bring flametongue totem for 144 spellpower. So in essence i bring a buff of 136 spellpower. Warlocks bring curse of elemental for total 13% extra damage on the target. They also bring soulstones and healthstones.

Yeah 136 spellpower is AWESOME utility.
    Oh but you forget, I as a Demonology Warlock bring a buff of 10% of my spell power to the entire raid; and considering I have 2800+ spell power with flask, food and buffs, my buff overwrites yours, and thus your 136 spellpower utility is nullified with a proper demo lock.

Yeah, life sucks sometimes.
    At least you get to see big numbers as Ele, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

Ive played a Shadow Priest since Mid BC.

Now we are so bad on DPS and Utility our raid spots are fewer by the day.

When people post in threads like "Shadow Priests are fine ours top damage meters"
    Let me start by telling you how awful you are, you are exactly what people see when they talk about Night elf Hunters or RETARDins, you make this game worse by just logging in.

Want to know who is really bad? YOU ARE, losing to a shadow priest on DPS on a fairly normal fight? why don't you just bang your head against the wall.

Specifically targeted at,
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/raids-du...55/#msg1467055
    And anyone who thinks this guy has any clue.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

My shaman got full t8.5/uldu gear and he was pretty much the best geared dps in the guild i used to be in but my dps were so low compared to others i just got so frustrated and stopped playing on him.
    I am now leveling a paladin that is currently lvl 54. Sad yes i know

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    shadow priests and ele shammy's are the lowest DPS , possibly because they bring a hell of a lot of raid utility. Or even due to their "Must stack raid with these classes" idea in TBC so maybe just maybe blizzard have them lowest on purpose to bring balance the population due to the amount of people that rolled shamans and priests in TBC due to "lol wtf we own with raid utility". :P
    Cause Shadow Priests have amazing utility now right? As the second worst bringers of replenishment they're crucial to any raid's success! Back in TBC sure they were important and paid a huge price in dps for their utility. Now they have no utility and the same huge price in dps, it's nothing to do with utility - it's just blizz and their inability to manage poor scaling classes.

As for the huge population of priests and shaman, check wow demographics, both Priests and Shaman are underrepresented.

it have been said befor but ill say it agian, if your ele shaman / sp is on top of your meters, the rest of the guild is doing something wrong, elemental shamans that can use searing totem do around the dps of a boomkin ( one that we should be equal to ). one thing that blizzard should do is to give us a scaling talent, or make lightning bolt scale better with spellpower ( now im talking about more then the 5% we get now ). they can give us something that destru wlocks have. if we got flameshock on the target, we do more dmg with LB, CL, LvB

10 classes in wow 30 different trees not every tree is perfect for pve, alot of those pure dps classes only got 1 maybe a 2nd tree that can do decent in pve while you hybrid classes expects all 3 trees to be top of its area.

Yes SP might have abit lower dps than others but not that much on a single target fight, and they are still more useful in raids than half the specs avaviable to wow, same goes for Elemental Shaman.

And your saying that all top guilds had SP as last dps on their Anub kills so what, anub isnt a single target fight and 2nd they had shadow priests in the raid there is plenty of other specs that wasnt even in raid and wouldnt even be considered. So before you start whining about 1 of your avaviable specs think of those that maybe just got one viable spec for pve and pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashelía
    Yes SP might have abit lower dps than others but not that much on a single target fight, and they are still more useful in raids than half the specs avaviable to wow, same goes for Elemental Shaman.
    Clearly you have no clue here. The entire point is that Spriest is weak single target. Up till now that's not mattered too much since AoE and multidotting have enabled it to hold up, but now even that's not enough to beat the poor scaling - which is why Anub is significant.

So before you start whining about 1 of your avaviable specs think of those that maybe just got one viable spec for pve and pvp.
    Priests have one viable spec for PvP, discipline, that's true for most classes. But PvE?
    Please name a class that has only one viable PvE spec - you can't because there isn't one.