2 ?s and a new Spell i came up with Rate it if you would.

I'm Posting here because I'm not sure if i should come back. I stop playing right befor Wotlk came out. So i may not know what I'm talking about.
    I just got 2 thing to ask.

1. Thing i want to ask is it worth going back to world of warcraft after not paying for like a year.

2. Thing is I was reading around on the this Forum and the wow Forum and seen a lot of Pve and Pvp nerfs to pallys, and I was just thinking of a way to Buff pallys in pve and Nerf them in pvp. ( If you guys think this is a good ideal post it on the forums because i cann't right now.)

What I was thinking was give Pallys a Spell to make there Pve DPS go up and can't or almost can't be use in pvp ever, and this is want i came up with is this Spell ( It doesn't have a name so you guys can Name it if you like it.). This spell will be for Ret, and Prot mainly and can be use for Holy in Dailys and stuff.

10sec Cast time. 15min CD Lasts for 30mins Will cause Forbear.
    The Pally Calls the Light for Help and coats his/her weapon in Holy Light.
    Causing All Attack and Every Spell to be Holy Dmg.
    And yes even Auto Attack.

I'm not sure if this would really up Ret Dps in pve by making ever attack holy Dmg, But i think it could. and if the cast time and CD can't stop this from being use in pvp we make it so if you are casting this spell and you are hit with anything you get Crt on no matter what. and stop the CD from reseting after any Arena match, or BG match.

You may ask why would Prot use this spell for pve. Well 1st we nerf every prot spell from holy to Phy Dmg. to stop Prot in ret gear pvp burst. and when they cast this spell they get all there stuff back to holy dmg and they even get there Auto attack in Holy Dmg for more Threat.

I truly think this spell could be really good for Ret. because then Bliz could Nerf Ret pally Dmg by a lot and give them what they need for pvp and then RET could cast this spell for pve and have there pve DPS back up with out being overpowered in pvp.

If you could answer my two things. If you think my spell is a really good Ideal post in on wow Forums or I will if I come after you guys tell me i should come back.

Re: 2 ?s and a new Spell i came up with Rate it if you would.

PvE dps is fine with a proper rotation and gearing, pvp is lacking in arenas.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

What they could have done is something along the lines of making Crusader Strike increase the damage taken by Consecrate by 100% for x Seconds. It wouldn't be overpowered in PvP since Consecrate is pretty much never used for direct damage there, and it wouldn't make us overpowered on AoE pulls since it only affects 1 target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Of you want to pvp, roll DK. If it's for PvE only, Paladin is fine.