Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Lurp

Best Quest Reward?

made a rogue since my friend was rolling a mage
    What quest reward should i get for a Undead Rogue and why, after answer please close, tyvm

Re: Best Quest Reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurp
    made a rogue since my friend was rolling a mage
    What quest reward should i get for a Undead Rogue and why, after answer please close, tyvm
    Umm... Uhh... It doesn't matter at all, you're level eleven? Hope I'm not feeding a troll.

EDIT: Looked at your post history. Troll fed. Now, run along.

i know how bad it looks i've changed classes like 3 times, and i feel i must choose the best thing i can get from a quest or i feel like quitting, and its like "this one cause bla bla bla" all i wanted was an answer, dammit
    No, it looks bad because you have a past history of trolling. GTFO please.

Lurp

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix
    kk can i get an answer anyone, this board is like "OMG A TROLL IM GONNA BE FIRST PERSON TO SAY HES A TROLL AND WIN!!!"

is it the leather pants since i think thats what i need

the sword seems guided at a warrior/pally but im not really sure

15+ Year Old Account

He is not trolling, he is just acting like a idiot.

There is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu
    He is not trolling, he is just acting like a idiot.

There is a difference.
    A third near repost asking which low-level green is best? I'm pretty sure he's an idiot who is trying to troll.

If you're somehow not a troll, it doesn't matter, at all, you can level to 80 naked and unarmed. Stop making these posts.

Lurp

A third near repost asking which low-level green is best? I'm pretty sure he's an idiot who is trying to troll.

If you're somehow not a troll, it doesn't matter, at all, you can level to 80 naked and unarmed. Stop making these posts.
    kk dm just hoped somone was actually helpful

15+ Year Old Account

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

He is not trying to provoke us, he is just acting like a idiot.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

He is not trying to provoke us, he is just acting like a idiot.

And how do you know he is not trying to provoke us? Trolls usually post retarded threads with no purpose at all, just to see who takes the bait.

It's no longer about starting a flame war.

Lurp

And how do you know he is not trying to provoke us? Trolls usually post retarded threads with no purpose at all, just to see who takes the bait.

ok shut the fuck up, everyone is fucking scared to answer a question "OMG HE GNA TROWW ME!!!"

Purpose = Answer to my question
    you = fucking get out this thread

I'll help u mate. As a rouge, you need Intellect, then Spirit. l2 play nub
    There's nothing stealthy about a mace. You're in for a noisy kill and a long cleanup if you go that route.

15+ Year Old Account

A troll wants you to get pissed, they get enjoyment out of it.

If it was a religious discussion about say, if god exists they would be like "There is no proof god exists, just fucking drop it you idiots."

Now, tell me how would the troll get enjoyment if someone takes their bait saying "Oh, the pants are better"

If you want to see a real troll, pretty much go to any forum topic about halo 3 in bungie.net. Plenty of trolls there.

A troll wants you to get pissed, they get enjoyment out of it.

If it was a religious discussion about say, if god exists they would be like "There is no proof god exists, just fucking drop it you idiots."

Now, tell me how would the troll get enjoyment if someone takes their bait saying "Oh, the pants are better"
    Touche.
    But he's still a retard.

Lurp

Touche.
    But he's still a retard.
    yeye crawl back into your shell you tramp

Did you just call me a prostitute?

15+ Year Old Account

He is a troll now, he just wants you to respond to him : /

Here, i will give you what you want. both items suck get a boa sword if you want to go combat its WAY better then that sword, second the legs are crap as well you can have a LW make you legs at some lvl close to that which have 2 stam and 2 agil, so in short they are quest rewards at lvl 11 it doesn't matter both of them suck and you should not have them for more then a few lvls which is at most a few hours play time. hope you are happy enjoy

Lurp, there are plenty of reasons why this topic is silly.

Nr. 1
    We can't really tell u what item is best, because we don't know ur current gear.

Nr. 2
    Why do u really care about this? The only gear u need for lvling as a rogue, is weaps. And if you MUST know the answer, go into a maincity and ask in /2 trade chat (Though I doubt you'll be getting any answers)
    There's nothing stealthy about a mace. You're in for a noisy kill and a long cleanup if you go that route.

Lurp

yo everyone, imma let you finnish but mango is one of the best posters of all time

yo everyone, imma let you finnish but mango is one of the best posters of all time
    Hey there, fascinated reader. I know you want to reply to this thread, but, if you used that thing you have called common sense, you'd realize this is an obvious troll. I advise you not to post, and to let this thread die. Thanks, and good day!

--EP