Quick lore question

Why are Frostwolves green? I thought they refused to drink the blood?
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Re: Quick lore question

Old model. Or maybe the effects of being in Azeroth.

yea but most of the pure frostwolf clan you see today are decendents of a mix of other clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasslehoff
    yea but most of the pure frostwolf clan you see today are decendents of a mix of other clans.
    Maybe. Well It does not matter. If frostwolf didn't mix with other clans, then they would be a bunch of brother, sisters and parents... well i don´t know if the word is appropriated, but you know what i mean.

Orcs skin change wasn't due to ingesting the blood. It was due to being exposed to the fel energies of their warlocks

Quote Originally Posted by Nerigal
    Orcs skin change wasn't due to ingesting the blood. It was due to being exposed to the fel energies of their warlocks
    Which would mean no brown orcs would exist.

the brown ones ate the poo of the green ones ... makes sense no ?

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    Which would mean no brown orcs would exist.
    Yep, you're wrong there. And Frostwolves are green just because of game mechanics, and if they magically turned brown today, it would be kinda weird.

or maybe drek'tars return tainted every one >.>?
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix
    Yep, you're wrong there. And Frostwolves are green just because of game mechanics, and if they magically turned brown today, it would be kinda weird.
    If that happens, Thrall would be brown.

According to the book I believe it was Rise of the horde all orcs not only the ones that drank the blood shed their brown skin to be a bright green. Durotan included. The Maghar in sum and substance should technically all be green but blizzard decided they wanted to retcon lore and make them brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerigal
    According to the book I believe it was Rise of the horde all orcs not only the ones that drank the blood shed their brown skin to be a bright green. Durotan included. The Maghar in sum and substance should technically all be green but blizzard decided they wanted to retcon lore and make them brown.
    Orcs prolly didnt hang around nagrand around that time, since during the rise they were transforming into a warrior like society so they were prolly scattered throughout draenor killing draenies, at the meantime nagrand served as a refugee camp for the the orcs with the red pox disease.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events

Could in fact be very possible

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs
    Why are Frostwolves green? I thought they refused to drink the blood?
    They also became green Skin while still in Outland, but it was more pale, not that bright an shiny like the other Clans.