New Boomkin talent idea - High Tide

Originally posted by me on wow-europe suggestions forum :

High Tide.

Rank 1/1
    Requires level 85

When you score a critical strike with your Treants active, there is a 25% chance that your next Two Wrath spells will be critical hits. When you score a critical strike while under the effect of Starfall, there is a 25% chance that your next Starfire will have a 10% greater chance to Critically hit.
    In addition, if your Treants or Stars critically hit, there is a 5% chance that your next Wrath or Starfire spell will be Instant Cast.

Intended as a fix to the RNG problem that can occur with Eclipse.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....801566&sid=1#0

Re: New Boomkin talent idea - High Tide

All they need to do really is to put the lunar eclipse proc chance up to 100%.

my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by skullkid
    imo, just put the lunar eclipse proc chance up to 100%.

Raid buffed with fairly good equipment you wont have that low crit.
    That would be nice, I wanted to flesh out the use of Starfall and FoN, as for a lot of Balance Druids, they're missed out, or not considered part of the rotation (FoN, especially).

What would happen when i'm under the affects of starfall and have my trees out?

To be honest it's not a great idea especially not to counter an RNG effect since all you've done is add in more RNG and at the same time causing rotation issues if the wrath portion of your talent activates while i'm spamming Starfire (or the opposite)

The name sounds awfully shamanistic to me.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.