Page 1 of 10
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    What you guys think!?

    Did they "buy" the achievement by migrating to TM??

    http://ensidia.com/home/news/tribute-mad-skill.html

    i wont state my oppinion since it'll butthurt fanbois!

    /discuss

    According to blizzard:

    Paladins : Lovedolls

    Priests : Swineflu

  2. #2

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Wayne World second? Bought ot not, I couldn't care less about anything but first :\
    As long as the ping is now better, maybe we can see more real world first from ensidia.(If the story was true)

  3. #3

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Anyway, since there was soo much attention around this, i think its pity to say - "Hey we are back in business.."

    They had 3 tries, other guilds had 2..

    So, how can your attitude be like: "We are soo good.. migrating to tarren mill was the best thing we could do"...

    Their achievement is just not earned the right way IMO!

    Edit - Typo!
    According to blizzard:

    Paladins : Lovedolls

    Priests : Swineflu

  4. #4

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    i wont state my oppinion since it'll butthurt fanbois!
    Actually - that is stating your opinion.

    Grats to Ensidia - although it is a slightly tainted world 2nd. We'll have to see if more guilds get it on their 3rd try like Ensidia did. The race is still on for Immortality though...so we'll see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruberchoice
    who lomg untill its fixed?

  5. #5

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    Bending the game rules so you can have an unfair advantage = exploiting.

    Exactly what ensidia did.
    So they should have stayed on that lag infested crap server or skipped any further raids this week because of you?
    Doubtful.
    Gratz.

  6. #6

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    im pretty sure they know what it means to thier kill that they migrated, and that it wont mean the same thing, that more people just spend time thinking they only migrated so they could get more tries is just pathetic, yes the kill isnt worth the same as if they would have gotten it on magtheridon, and they know, but still grats.

  7. #7

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    IMO the world first was also tainted...as i posted in the video thread, there WERE soulstones USED not just there to piss people off. Thats more exploiting than ensidia. if u consider ensidias an exploit.
    [Alliance]Nemesis of Blackrock-US is recruiting for 10-man Cataclysm Raiding!

  8. #8

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    So they should have stayed on that lag infested crap server or skipped any further raids this week because of you?
    Doubtful.
    Gratz.
    No, its oki they changed to TM as they did, but they shouldnt have got the instance reset, or at least havent used it! Its like spitting the competitors in the face!

    "Hey we got 1 more try than the rest of you... And we made it! hahahahahah.. We are soo good!"

    According to blizzard:

    Paladins : Lovedolls

    Priests : Swineflu

  9. #9

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    Their " lag " problem was for a while now. Yet they moved after they failed world first only to get more tries.

    Yes, because being able to transfer freely to another server (Open migration rather then having to pay 1500+ to transfer a guild) had nothing to do with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    No, its oki they changed to TM as they did, but they shouldnt have got the instance reset, or at least havent used it! Its like spitting the competitors in the face!

    "Hey we got 1 more try than the rest of you... And we made it! hahahahahah.. We are soo good!"

    If every guild out there that doesn't have aTtMS atm gets it next week your argument stands but somehow i dont see that happening.

  10. #10

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    I am amazed about how seriously people take a game, I mean come on, if Ensidia wants to move to another server to get more tries for a World second, why do you guys care? :

    "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

  11. #11

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    most people replying that Ensidia's feat is tainted is somewhat hypocritical. How many have transferred servers and had another free run at a new instance?

    I know I have. When I transferred back in BC with 3 toons, it meant 3 more kara runs, a BT and Hyjal instance to go along with it. I definitely didn't say, "Sorry, can't do this, it's a moral exploit."

  12. #12
    Moderator d3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,856

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Lol @ jealous fags. They transfered (for free) because of lag. So they got any extra try at it, if this wasn't intended blizzard should have implemented that raid lockouts stay even after transfering.

    gz to them, next.

    inb4fanboi crap

  13. #13

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    So they should have stayed on that lag infested crap server or skipped any further raids this week because of you?
    Doubtful.
    Gratz.
    They should have transfered before reset, or not reentered the instance until reset. This achievement and all gear should be removed from them.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

  14. #14

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Damn

    I have 5 lvl 70+ chars on tarren mill from tbc days, I moved my paladin main to another server to be with rl friends a few months back but always planned on going back to tm.

    now I'm gonna have to fucking transfer the lot of them or put up with hordes of 14 year old fan boys.

    anybody know if they're moving back? please say they are.

  15. #15

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    most people replying that Ensidia's feat is tainted is somewhat hypocritical. How many have transferred servers and had another free run at a new instance?

    I know I have. When I transferred back in BC with 3 toons, it meant 3 more kara runs, a BT and Hyjal instance to go along with it. I definitely didn't say, "Sorry, can't do this, it's a moral exploit."
    That's different. People are complaining because they got an unfair advantage in a progression race. If they did this 6 weeks from now, nobody would give a shit (yet for some reason - there would still be threads made about it...).

    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    They should have transfered before reset, or not reentered the instance until reset. This achievement and all gear should be removed from them.
    No, it shouldn't. Blizzard has always known about the fact that instances are reset on transfer, yet they haven't done anything about it or (to my knowledge) said that they look down on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruberchoice
    who lomg untill its fixed?

  16. #16

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    If every guild out there that doesn't have aTtMS atm gets it next week your argument stands but somehow i dont see that happening.
    Please explain!
    Because, as i see it, the only way to make this "fair", is if every other "competing for world #2 guild" also migrated to other servers to get their extra tries!
    Ensidia shot them selves in the foot, by claiming world #2, and the fact that they did it, just shows that they were desperate to show their fans they didnt fall behind! But to everyone else but their fans, that is exactly what they were showing by doing this!
    And what drives me into this constant hate against Ensidia is the ton of fanboyes protecting them no matter what they do! AND Ensidia claiming to be back in business by doing this!

    /puke
    According to blizzard:

    Paladins : Lovedolls

    Priests : Swineflu

  17. #17

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    So they should have stayed on that lag infested crap server or skipped any further raids this week because of you?
    Doubtful.
    Gratz.
    See this is what confuses me, Im pretty sure the instance servers =/= realm servers?

    i can get that there would have been lag on magtheridon, I've a char there with some friends that moved there, and its not the nicest, however when it comes to raiding arent raid servers completely separate?

    btw im not trying to be anti ensidia by asking, just wondering, i think all the top guilds do great and all ahve players that others look up to and respect, and learn from

    (im talking about spec's rotations class discussions etc, we all learn from others and how they do things differently)
    Quote Originally Posted by zahoan
    about what class to play, i see players here are giving advices:
    mage - i donno how it's high lvl but my mage of lvl 30 is with a lot of downtime for mana(mages are like irish warriors, drink fight and drink and fight)

  18. #18

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    So they should have stayed on that lag infested crap server or skipped any further raids this week because of you?
    Doubtful.
    Gratz.
    No, but they could have decided not to reclear ToGC perhaps ? Not that I care, but if they get A Tribute to Immortality first, lots of people will believe its a tainted World 1st.

    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

  19. #19

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    1. by saying that they don't "deserve" the world 2nd because they got one more shot than the rest, you are implying that it is just a matter of time that wins you a world 2nd, thereby implying that such an achievement isn't really a big achievement.

    2. if it IS a big achievement, then grats to them, but careface it's just another guild in the game. their world 2nd doesn't have an impact on me at all. the only thing i give any attention to is usually the world first, but not because it changes my liufe in any way, but because it interests me.

    World 2nd here or there, other guilds are going to get world 3rd and 4th, will they receive as much attention as Ensidia?

    EDIT: If a Leeds player would be a fan of say ManU he would get beaten up. People who are so-called fanboys of other guilds are really weird. 's all Im saying

  20. #20

    Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

    Quote Originally Posted by Gankenstein

    2. if it IS a big achievement, then grats to them, but careface it's just another guild in the game. their world 2nd doesn't have an impact on me at all. the only thing i give any attention to is usually the world first, but not because it changes my liufe in any way, but because it interests me.
    This.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •