Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ensidia World #2 - A tribute to mad skill

Gratz to ensidia. Who cares if they changed servers. I'd like to see anyone here do 50 attempts, change servers, then complete "a tribute to mad skill" on the second week... :

Quote Originally Posted by mattis

Confirmed

a Funboy, STFU
    So why did you roll on Maggy then sweetheart? A full realm, Ensidia + Nihilium well known to be on those realms. Do we have a butthurt scrub who applied to them, got his dreams (And his colon) shattered by Kungen, and now takes to flaming people on teh internets?

Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    No, its oki they changed to TM as they did, but they shouldnt have got the instance reset, or at least havent used it! Its like spitting the competitors in the face!

"Hey we got 1 more try than the rest of you... And we made it! hahahahahah.. We are soo good!"

im PRETTY sure there is no place where ensidia went WE GOT HIM, WE ARE SOO GOOD

they just stated that they got it, nothing more, and they know how butthurt haters are, yet like they stated, ANY guild that would have migrated would have done the exact same thing, its just hard to prove since none of them have migrated lately, and some of them if they do migrate might ofc refrain from doing it, or atleast not say anything about it, in the end if they hadn made a post about the achivement, it would have been pretty hard checking if they actually did another run, unless ofc some of the haters prolly dedicated their entire week to doing a /who ensidia on Tm to see if they ever entered ToC

unfair world second. noobs
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Chainz

Quote Originally Posted by Incinderella
    So why did you roll on Maggy then sweetheart? A full realm, Ensidia + Nihilium well known to be on those realms. Do we have a butthurt scrub who applied to them, got his dreams (And his colon) shattered by Kungen, and now takes to flaming people on teh internets?
    hmm when he said *they will never let you join their guild * hmm i think he was a fan boy inb4 and applied to them and they let him down

wasnt there some bug that stopped them after twins were downed preventing them from doing anub? i read something about blizz fixing it but they were "working" on solving the problem for ppl that were already to it. pretty sure the first guilds to twins were slowed by this at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Incinderella
    like this ur insulting me too as im on Maggie. I transferred to Maggie cos I heard its one of the top raiding servers there is, and yeah it is. Im actually relieved that Ensidia left so that many fanboys leave. Less spam in AH when Kungen is in there -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Kama
    wasnt there some bug that stopped them after twins were downed preventing them from doing anub? i read something about blizz fixing it but they were "working" on solving the problem for ppl that were already to it. pretty sure the first guilds to twins were slowed by this at the very least.
    This bug was fixed last week, and those that were effected were able to petition to a GM and get their instance fixed.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=103935.0
    Seriously, you are posting on mmo-champion and you likely read about it here, its not difficult to look it up.

Also, ensidia has had an extra reset since they transferred. So if any guild does better than them this next week, they should get 2nd imo. No offense to ensidia, as I am sure that you didnt transfer for that extra reset... I can only imagine the kind of lag on magtheridon with so many top guilds on it at the same time. I just think this is the most fair way to handle things.

Quote Originally Posted by Exidius
    Please explain!
    Because, as i see it, the only way to make this "fair", is if every other "competing for world #2 guild" also migrated to other servers to get their extra tries!
    Ensidia shot them selves in the foot, by claiming world #2, and the fact that they did it, just shows that they were desperate to show their fans they didnt fall behind! But to everyone else but their fans, that is exactly what they were showing by doing this!
    And what drives me into this constant hate against Ensidia is the ton of fanboyes protecting them no matter what they do! AND Ensidia claiming to be back in business by doing this!

/puke
    Because then the amount of instance resets would be the same again?
    For instance, guild A used 3 instance resets to gain A tribute to mad skill.
    Random guild B uses 4 resets, with or without a server transfer.

In this case guild A has beaten A tribute to mad skill in fewer resets then guild B thus could be considered better or whatever (The whole efame thing doesn't mean a whole lot to me personally tbh)
    If both guilds use the same amount of resets they could be considered equal, eventho they spend another week on getting it.

And tbh, since we now have (had) a counter on attempts why are we still rating kills on who got it first rather then who did it the best?
    Surely a guild completing ToC with 30 tries left should be considered better then a guild that did the same with 5 attempts left even if the latter has beaten the instance earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by havoklimit
    Gratz to ensidia. Who cares if they changed servers. I'd like to see anyone here do 50 attempts, change servers, then complete "a tribute to mad skill" on the second week... :
    Paragon did it 2nd week without the extra reset. An extra reset at the top level is pretty huge, since you just have to polish everything off since you should fully understand the encounters at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022
    saine ppl=1 retarded kids= 0
    This actually made me laugh so hard i have to log off now and go for a drive, else i'm going to wake my girlfriend.

Jesus christ... that made my day... roflrofl lolololol.
    Agree with most of your post though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gankenstein
    like this ur insulting me too as im on Maggie. I transferred to Maggie cos I heard its one of the top raiding servers there is, and yeah it is. Im actually relieved that Ensidia left so that many fanboys leave. Less spam in AH when Kungen is in there -.-
    except...you're not taking your teen angst out on everyone on the internet, and making an ass out of yourself, unlike our dear troll.

Please go to the last page, and answer what I said. The fact you are deliberately ignoring it, makes me believe that what I said is in fact true.

I really didn't know anything about Ensidia, untill you funboys kept praising them and worshiping them like gods. I just got disgusted about this fanboyism, really it stinks.

look just coz we say good things about endisia and doesn`t make all of us fanboys

Ensidia need to get out more anybody that plays a videa game as hardcore as those puffs needs to get a life.. Jesus i cant belive there is so many ppl that follow there every movement like there gods or sumin haha. There just dirty fuckin geeks that need a bath cos there so into the game they probs have a potty by their chair.. Im Sick to fuckin death abouy hearin en feckin sidia....

ooooh, and i love you too
    I guess that makes you the funboy .....
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

15+ Year Old Account

Well.. I DO believe that moving to Tauren Mill was a reason for another instance reset. We will see if they return to their old server, if they do, it's kinda obvious. If they don't; well, still obvious.

Confirmed

a Funboy, STFU
    /sigh

I might want to use the word "Funboy" instead of fanboy! ^^

From the UrbanDictionary:

Funboy:
    Unlike the other people seem to suggest for this entry, a funboy is *not necessarily* gay. He is more of a metrosexual; the kind of really stylish guys that dress in expensive clothes like they might be gay, but are just really stylish.

Part of the description might fit very well!
    According to blizzard:

Paladins : Lovedolls

Priests : Swineflu

Hunterian

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus
    Well.. I DO believe that moving to Tauren Mill was a reason for another instance reset. We will see if they return to their old server, if they do, it's kinda obvious. If they don't; well, still obvious.
    This made me lol IRL. Damned if they do, damned if they dont huh ?