Deleted

Priest engineers in arena

Hello!
    Noobish as it might be, I still have some questions.
    I checked out arena junkies and the top priests. What I've noticed it that most priests are engineers.
    My questions are why:

1. Is it for nitro boots? I've read something about it not working in arena anymore is it true? Most shadow priest rocking arena movies on youtube shows nitro fast gameplay =) Cause most priest still have it in their armory, crit buff works better than tuskarr or why?

2. Pyro-rockets or haste buff? Guess both of them might be good depending on what you need most.

3. Or something else?

If you can help me also say if you recommend priests to go engineers for arena or if something else would be better?

Deleted

Re: Priest engineers in arena

:'(

I hope someone answer.
    So many top priests engineers, almost all of them... there's no reason why this is?

Heeeelp please!

A lot of dedicated arena players run engi for the wrist rockets, glove enchants, and belt bombs. The rocket boots are nice, but not the sole reason.

wrist rockets? Belt Bombs? Rocket Boots? For "dedicated arena players" First of all, there is no such thing as 'wrist rockets'. Second of all belt bombs and rocket boots dont work in arena so why would dedicated arena player use them?

Rocket gloves add another 1-2k to your shadow word death burst. So thats one reason that people still use engi.

The other reason is that you used to be able to use rocket boots, so all of the top healers got them, when they nerfed it they found out they didnt need to spend another few k gold on leveling another prof to keep winning so they kept engi.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".