wotlk remaining content patches?

How many? When?

I was under the impression 3.2.2 was coming out in November for the 5th anniversary of WoW, although I think it makes more sense to release it sooner.

Since Boub said "no 3.2.2 isnt this week" in his post on the front page are we to believe its coming in the next few weeks? If so when do you think Icecrown is being released and is there going to be something in between?

If Blizzard doesnt divert from their "ICC is the last raid of WoTLK" plan are we really expected to farm Icecrown from Dec/Jan until cataclysm? Or Maybe catacylsm is looking at a summer instead of fall release. WTB something in between ToC and ICC

Re: wotlk remaining content patches?

I believe 3.2.2 will be in 2 weeks, and 3.3 is going to be around Christmas/New Years which leaves Cataclysm looming around the corner.

Gamestation in the UK have Cataclysm on their pre-order list for a 2009 release, which I believe is quite incorrect. I've heard Q1 thrown about which puts IC at a very late 2009 release, we're talking November (last week or two) to December, I doubt it'll be January. Give it a few months and we'll be seeing Cataclysm (or should I say 4.0), I predict, in April or May at the latest.
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

I say 3.3 will be out around January, and then they'll expect us to farm that content for 10 months.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?