Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: What's your favourite boss in World of Warcraft (all content)

Bear tanking Al´ar in TK for me. Loved that fight. I´m also pretty fond of the Twin Valkyr as ranged dps

For me there are 2 really.
    No one mentioned him before, but for me it was:

General Drakkisath - UBRS
    Shade of Aran - Karazhan

Vanilla: Nef in BWL. First time I saw the class calls, I remember someone being down during the polymorph call, saying, "Aww, he can poly people into giraffes and grubs?!"

BC: Akama. I can't tell you how many times I enjoyed seeing newbs come to the raid and after we killed him and all the adds march in, pretending it was the last phase, and telling them to get to the corners of the room. Ah, the good ol' newbs in a corner routine...

Wrath: Hodir, hard mode. I'm ret-fail, but I finished the fight with 8k dps in 10 man and I want 9k, just so I can say 'OVER 9000!!!!!'. It's either that or Icehowl, because Deadly Boss Mods keeps reminding me I have a ferocious butt. ( ) ) <--- Ferocious!!

Deleted

Nefarian is easily my favourite boss. The only boss powerful enough to turn your own abilities against you!

It's actually hard for me to choose. Kil'jaeden was the most epic, with kael'thas being a close second. Mu'ru was the most rewarding of them all, though. But in the end, I'd have to say illidan. Walking up those steps the first time with the extremely epic bt music on was is probably my most favorite wow moment. He gives you his speech, saying "you're not prepared!", runs towards your tank and gets 2 shot because he forgot he as in berserker stance. Guess we weren't prepared D=. Anyway I love everything about that fight, the music that plays during it makes it my favorite for sure.

Vanilla - Ragnaros, Vael
    TBC - Kael, Archimonde
    Wotlk - Algalon, Mim hard mode, anub'arak hard mode

Also people crying about wotlk not being fun, possibly if you did the hardmode bosses and didnt steamroll the normal modes and thats it you might find something fun and challenging. Ulduar was a great instance.

Well from what I have experianced-(in no particular order)
    Classic:
    1)Onyxia (everyone loves slaying the dragon)
    2)Hakkar (the quotes are great and finally getting to him after hearing him yell at you though the whole instance. All epic)
    3)King Gordok (You should always be the King of the instance after you kill the main dude.)
    4)Shade of Eranikus (that instance at level was awsome and my first real experiance in how to fight as a group.)
    5)Bazil Thredd (I'm a Horde killing someone in Stormwind. Do I have to have another reason to love this?)

Burning Crusade: haven't done a ton of this but from what I have...
    1)Moroes (after reading about that tower, I love that you get to fight him)
    2)Kael'thas Sunstrider ((MT) not as epic as the TK version but I have yet to do that.)
    3)Archimonde (my first raid fight when I was not a tank. )
    4)Zul'jin (Once a part of the mighty horde, now dead by it's hands. again the story behind him makes it a "holy cow I am fighting him?")
    5)Illidan (Lore junkies... to fight him > at him for all he's done ;D once you beat him.
    many more from BC and BT alone... but I will limit it to 5 max per release.

The Litch King: Guild hasn't done 10 mans yet so exp is limited
    1)KT (ok so I haven't downed him but I was in on the fight and I was loving it. even at 3:30AM)
    2)Sapphiron (watching him put himself together is a cool beggining to it)
    3)Mal'Ganis (one of the few major lore characters that was fun to fight so far in LK)
    4)King Ymiron (mainly because I killed his wife in a quest line before hand)
    5)Loken (I feel like I had to finish up with 5 and not leave 4. I hope the bosses become more epic for me to get into it.)

Somewhere between Yogg-saron (the weeks of trying to get him the first time) and Sarth+3drakes

I'd have to say Mimiron is my favorite fight. I have no idea why. Every other hunter I know hates it, but I just love it. Also, Sarth +3D on 10 man is just funny.

Out of ToC, I'd have to say Twins, just because the whole light/dark thing is so cool.
    Please click the eggs so they don't die... I would be a sad panda if they did.

anub'rekhan in naxx. as a healer i could afk it and nobody would die. in fact, me and a holy pali would afk and make sammich's
    merely-a-setback protodrake

10+ Year Old Account

I really...really....really.....really...ENJOYED Flame Leviathan.
    I love being on the bike lol

Mostly BC ones:
    Kael - excellently orchestrated encounter, Blizzard at its peak (speaking about style, not exactly difficulty).
    Moroes - love the character can imagine him and his gang...
    Archimonde - great ending when you down him
    Prince - you had to be creative on positioniong and on your toes
    Kalecgos - it felt so great to bring him to his knees (before nerf) while only a few players were left alive - felt really epic!