Custom Event in Mik's Scrolling Battle Text

Hey guys, I'm having trouble creating a trigger in Mik's Scrolling Battle text that will notify me when my Tremor Totem gets stomped. If there is anyone who could walk me through it who has done it before it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted

Re: Custom Event in Mik's Scrolling Battle Text

main even: Swing/Range/Skill damage
    event conditions: recipient unit name - is equal to - Tremor Totem

that will tell you when any tremor totem in range of you gets destroyed, so you might want to add an exception to limit it to arenas or you'll see notifications when others tremor totems get destroyed in bg-s etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crythe
    main even: Swing/Range/Skill damage
    event conditions: recipient unit name - is equal to - Tremor Totem

that will tell you when any tremor totem in range of you gets destroyed, so you might want to add an exception to limit it to arenas or you'll see notifications when others tremor totems get destroyed in bg-s etc.
    I wouldn't do it that way for one reason in particular. It would show JUST your totem.

Give me a moment and I'll show you how to make a trigger that's completely accurate.

Ok sorry for the double post just had to make sure it worked properly.

/msbt
    Triggers
    Add New Trigger
    Name it Tremor Totem DESTROYED :U! or something
    Add Event
    Set the Main Event to Unit Death
    For the first condition click on the "Tools" button and set the Parameter to Tremor Totem (caps sensitive, also if you use this trigger for other totems be sure to use their "vii" crap)
    Add another condition
    Use "Recipient Unit Affiliation"
    Set the Parameter to "Mine"

Hit save a few times and BINGO BANGO! Working Trigger

Enjoy!

One thing to mention is that this will trigger when you totem recall.
    So to avoid this we'll add another condition to it.

Add another condition:
    Use "Source Unit Reaction"
    Set the parameter to Hostile

This will ensure that a hostile unit destroyed your totem.

Deleted

Nice idea for improving that trigger but i couldn't get it to fire after using Use ""Source Unit Reaction" Set the parameter to Hostile" condition, sure it works that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Crythe
    Nice idea for improving that trigger but i couldn't get it to fire after using Use ""Source Unit Reaction" Set the parameter to Hostile" condition, sure it works that way?
    Probably not since the "source" of the trigger would be the totem itself so... go me... i failed.

Awesome thanks allot for the help guys. Particularly to shamtasticle. Tried it out in arenas last night and thanks to this trigger I was one step ahead of priests and warlocks all night. We hit 2125 in 5v5

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblore
    Awesome thanks allot for the help guys. Particularly to shamtasticle. Tried it out in arenas last night and thanks to this trigger I was one step ahead of priests and warlocks all night. We hit 2125 in 5v5
    Cool...

NOW TEACH ME!

hi guys how is it possible to set up MSBT to add marrowrend availability ? thanks

Or is it possible to make stormstrike off-hand add up to show only total in one number per cast?