T9 4p Does not work....

Finally got 4p T9.5 tonight and I noticed my damage went down. I tested on dummies and players for about 20 min and never had one disease crit... Not even once?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: T9 4p Does not work....

It has been a confirmed bug for weeks now and there have been numerous posts about set bonus bugs that involve similar things, same with the Ret 2set bonus. Posts on both here and the official forums. It was also listed a few days ago on the main page, as one of the fixes in 3.2.2

C
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic
    It has been a confirmed bug for weeks now, same with the Ret 2set bonus. It was listed a few days ago on the main page also, as one of the fixes in 3.2.2

C
    x

guess i missed it.... How the hell do you release shit without testing it >< Maybe they thought they would have it fixed before anyone got 4p /sigh

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

They were working fine on the test realms, it is something that has come about since release. Unfortunately they aren't deemed important enough to warrant a hotfix.

C
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic
    They were working fine on the test realms, it is something that has come about since release. Unfortunately they aren't deemed important enough to warrant a hotfix.

C
    x
    so i am guessing we have to wait a month+ for the next patch in order to get our 4p fixed?

probably

for now T9 2tp is kick ass at least

yeah t9 4p is broken atm, although it will be very nice come 3.2.2 once its fixed. Wonder if unholy will reign supreme with 4p..and SS fixed..

Deleted

Yeah the T9 4 set bonus is currently broken, along with the ret pala 2 set bonus. They wont be fixed until 3.2.2 comes out unfortunately.

Iv been on the ptr testing the set bonus out myself and is working as intended on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Venjer
    Yeah the T9 4 set bonus is currently broken, along with the ret pala 2 set bonus. They wont be fixed until 3.2.2 comes out unfortunately.

Iv been on the ptr testing the set bonus out myself and is working as intended on there.
    What are you criting for on PTR with 4p bonus?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ivohae
    What are you criting for on PTR with 4p bonus?
    The 4 set bonus appears to be taking its crit chance from my melee crit, which is around 30% unbuffed. As for numbers i only have some target dummy testing so i wont bother linking any dmg meters for it but dont forget when spells crit they do double the dmg of a normal hit. Hence my diseases were ticking for around 600-650, and critting for 1200-1260.

Ill add again, this was completely unbuffed and not in a raiding situation.