Cooldown announcer/display

Hey

As the topic implies, I'm looking for an addon that can help me manage my cooldowns. Not when too use them, but when they are ready. What I'm looking for, pref anyway, would be an addon which shows the name of the ability when it is ready. Such as showing an icon for Adrenaline Rush or so when it is ready, that I can place where-ever I want on my screen.

I hope I haven't confused you guys too much, I'm not the greatest at describing things.

Any help would be appreciated. And I apologise beforehand if there are any grammatical error or such, English ain't my native language!

Re: Cooldown announcer/display

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ
    Why, in Europe you can't even walk to the corner store without accidentally putting your penis in a supermodel.

Lithion

I would strongly suggest

CooldownTimers 3

You can adjust it to say just the name, the icon, transperacy and whatever it might be. Awesome AddOn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithion
    I would strongly suggest

CooldownTimers 3

You can adjust it to say just the name, the icon, transperacy and whatever it might be. Awesome AddOn.

was actually the addon i was trying to find for him, just seems like it wasnt being updated ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ
    Why, in Europe you can't even walk to the corner store without accidentally putting your penis in a supermodel.

Lithion

Quote Originally Posted by Vlorlesh
    was actually the addon i was trying to find for him, just seems like it wasnt being updated ???
    Yeah, i encountered the same problem. But i thought it was just my computer that was acting silly. Too bad, because it's just awesome :-X

Aight I'll try it out, thanks a lot for the help!

Cooldown Watch
    yes out of date but still works wonders.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore