Quick Algalon Question (Regarding Celestial Planetarium Key)

Hello All,
    I tried a search for this and checked a few sites but couldn't find an answer, and I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Once someone in our raid has the Celestial Planetarium Key, in subsequent raid lockout periods can we then just clear FL, XT and then head straight for Algalon's room, or do we have to clear the whole place out, and /or do the hardmodes during each lockout that we want to access Algalon?

(It seems to me that the key would just open the door from then on like any other key?)

Thanks in advance for your assistance and expertise!

PS - We only have firefighter left and we're going to be working on that tonight, wish us luck! (Little 10 man guild on Icecrown)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Quick Algalon Question (Regarding Celestial Planetarium Key)

Good luck. Once you have the key, you can open the door to algalons room every time without clearing anything special.

Woot, thanks a lot man, that's great news ;D

FL and XT is enough yeah. But we usually kill Kologarn as well. This to avoid the trashes down the stairs to respawn, and losing a try on Algalon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    FL and XT is enough yeah. But we usually kill Kologarn as well. This to avoid the trashes down the stairs to respawn, and losing a try on Algalon.
    Thanks for the tip, that's a smart idea.

So on a related note, how bad is Algalon? (like if Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood could be rated on a scale of 0 - 10, 10 being hardest, where would Algalon be in your opinion?)

10+1

If you have some pretty good healers, it's going to be ok.

With bad healers, it's a little bit harder.

(Freya 3E is pretty easy, let's say 4/10 or 5/10 maybe. But it can be really different for you.)