Lock/Retadin 2v2 arena?

Hey all, was just wondering if a ret pally, destro lock is a alright combo. We arent trying to be top rated or anything, just loking to have some fun, but I was just wondering what are some good stratagies for this comp? Cause we tried to jump into a quick couple matches last night for the first time and....wow, lets just say didnt go so well for my first experience, any help would be great! thanks!

Re: Lock/Retadin 2v2 arena?

wow, well, without having all the standart cookie-cutter teams like RMP, RLS in your mind, ret pally+warock sounds pretty offensive actually !
    could be going well because you have a really strong bursting melee class plus a really offensive ranged class.
    not a lot of long cc, but ret plus warlock really complement each other in stuns/instant fear/ seduction, where you can basically burst down a player, while having more fun than a rogue/rogue combo.
    so it does sound like you guys should at least hit some decent rating, but then again I'm not sure if your partner is a skilled player.

definitely don't give up cause it might just be that your partner sucks. try to duel him a couple of times and test his abilities.

great thing is that you are having fun, and not rolling a comp that just won the most games out of 1000 teams and therefore is claimed to be the best team

it lacks cc for double dps meaning u will have a harder time bursting someone down than for instance rogue+mage.

if u just wanna have fun in arena go for it, but the prob is losing ain't allways fun

u can probably reach 1500 with a 50/50 win/loose ratio.

but if u wanna go for 1800 for weps and such, u might be easier with the pala healing.

prot holy is still not fixed so u could go prot/holy affliction (or destro if pref)
    or holy specced, not at easy ofc.

tho i love double dps cus the fights don't last forever.

get a resto druid