Deleted

[Video] Elemental Shaman 3v3 Arena 2100 rated. Holy Pala + Arms Warrior

Hey guys! I posted this in the Shaman forum but.....
    i figured it probably applies here more than there.
    Feel free to pick at my playstyle and call me a backpeddler =]

Been frapsing some of my recent 3v3 adventures.
    We are still playing the team up hoping to get it above 2200 so we can start saving for our weapons.

Anyway this is our team
    We be jammin mon

Versus 5 other teams, I mainly post this becasue people have been saying how they would like more ele shaman
    PvP Videos.
    And well, here it is

In High Definition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0QLyJxfFA8&fmt=22
    In Normal Definition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0QLyJxfFA8

The music is Spor - Aztec
    You can buy the track here: http://downloads.dogsonacid.com/genr...k/1045733.html

Thank you for your time MMO Champion visitors

Panda

If you enjoyed my video please click the button to subscribe to my channel.

Its free and it helps me out alot.

Re: [Video] Elemental Shaman 3v3 Arena 2100 rated. Holy Pala + Arms Warrior

Nice video man, quality was really good, even on the LQ stream.

Just some pointers:

-Try using a bit less addons. Right now your at the point where I think things are just cluttering your stream. I try to play as close to the stock UI as possible. The only addon im using right now is Afflicted. This will cut down on latency (if you have any) and add a whole new level of challenge to the game.

-Backpedaling is never good. Its hard to tell but do you keyboard turn as well? Try binding abilities to S, Q, and E, and use A and D for your strafe. It will improve upon your game a lot and make kiting and juking a lot easier.

Deleted

Re: [Video] Elemental Shaman 3v3 Arena 2100 rated. Holy Pala + Arms Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Engentlmn

-Backpedaling is never good. Its hard to tell but do you keyboard turn as well? Try binding abilities to S, Q, and E, and use A and D for your strafe. It will improve upon your game a lot and make kiting and juking a lot easier.
    Well i move using a combination of mouse + keyboard my hand is always on the wasd side of the keyboard ofc, im using the WoW MMO mouse with its 16 buttons on it so the majority of my technical things to do such as advanced totem control are done via there. making it a breeze to move and control my character with a combo of keyboard and mouse. I feel i have total control after playing this damn game for 5y but a few more close to home relevant buttons would be pretty damn useful...

I think when im filming the old arena i will cut down on my addons in future a bit also for the viewers benefit i should turn chat bubbles off because they are a bit in your face.

Thanks for commenting and thanks for criticisms its what im here for. Only interested in making things that people would want to watch.

Panda