Wat do i gem and chant for resto druid PVP

Re: Wat to gem and chant for resto druid PVP

You chant ur favorite song I think :O

Quote Originally Posted by Valzi
    You chant ur favorite song I think :O
    Made me smile

On topic:

I guess its the same with every healer: First get a good healthy chunk of stamina and res. And then look for the other stats like SP / mp5. Think the res you should be having is ~800+ before going for other stats, this is pretty easy obtainable with some badges/honor farm and some wg marks.

In my opinion : Gem stamina+sp /ressilence + stam / stamina if your low otherwise go for gems like spellpower.
    Enchants: well Get all the pvp enchants, shoulders from honor or Wg, headenchant from wg and leg enchant you can buy from the auction house.

Resto Druids have other important things they must gem for for pvp. Namely, hit and spell penetration. It is necessary to have 75 Spell Penetration so cyclone doesn't get resisted (MotW 75 resistance). Also i think its 4% (maybe 5?) spell hit. Resilience and spellpower otherwise. Spirit should be on enough from your gear. Once u get at least full Deadly, resillience should be there too, although a karma's grace for your boots wouldn't hurt. If you have hit/pen capped, and you are comfortable w/ survivability, gem straight SP. This is consistent for 2s and 3s. Gl getting on a 5s as a resto druid these days

Quote Originally Posted by myo
    Resto Druids have other important things they must gem for for pvp. Namely, hit and spell penetration.
    Picking up some balance PvP pieces should supply you with all the hit you need. The cloak enchant also covers most of the SPen needed, to the point where it's debatable whether it's worth gemming for any more.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

It's 3% hit, some class's talents give them more avoidance, but 3% is min.