Thread: A question for,

A question for,

protection specced paladins healing in arena,

do you honestly feel like you're not "cheating", I won't really call it cheating, because it's not. But I mean, you CAN'T go OOM, you can take one hell of a punishment and it doesn't require any skill at all to keep yourself and your partner alive.

I'm talking about 2v2 here and don't get me wrong, I'm not QQing, hell if I could go prot warrior and do the damage I can as arms, I probably would too.

But does it feel fair? I faced this DK+Prot Pala team the otherday, me and my healer outskilled them by far, but I just didn't have the damage enough to kill any of them and the DK wasn't geared enough to make my healer go OOM either, we won the fight, but it would have reached the time limit if it wasn't for the Paladin giving up and leaving.

And no, I'm not the best PVPer around, so no need to flame me for being bad/try to flame me for QQing because I'm not really, I'm not mad, just curious, try to keep the thread clean yeah? Don't start flaming eachother and shit.

Cheers,
    Boom!

Re: A question for,

Damn those people choosing the best spec there is for them in 2v2.

Blame blizzard, they've caused this.

Re: A question for,

Prot warriors in full pve tank gear gemmed full armor pen CAN and WILL do about as much damage single target as an arms warrior. I got critted by a full T7.5 prot warrior at 2300+ MMR (prot healer pally/prot warrior) for 7575 followed by 6426. Idk if it's the avenger shield that crit the 2nd time, but I'm at 770 res and neither of them ought to be able to damage me for that much and keep me stunned for... Forever..