Wrath of the Glitch King?

I was in a 25 man ToC run last night and as we were starting Anub, the Lich King came walking out as usual and chatted a bit, but then stopped and just stood there. We all just waited and stared confused for a minute and even after us all going out, trying a reset etc he was still just standing there. Anyone else come across yet another bug in ToC?

Re: Wrath of the Glitch King?

Either that, or he had ADD.

My guild hasn't run across that yet. Have you guys tried a soft reset on him? It might work.

I hope the Lich King remembers his line soon for you.

Wow will be so awesome when it comes out of beta. I can't wait.
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

Last new we started the event for the first boss on HC Northrend Beasts and immediately got Icehowl instead of Gormokk and Acidmaw/Dreadscale.

10+ Year Old Account

Not the same bug, but might as well not make a new thread. The bosses not despawning has been happening alot lately from what I've heard and it finally got us last night. Wouldn't have been so bad if Icehowl hadn't died in the exact spot of dark portal where Edyis Darkbane spawns. No big deal, just had to pull her to the other dark portal but the fact that a bug is messing with fight mechanics needs to be fixed.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

You can use DKs Corpse Explosion talent to remove buggy corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Listorian
    Last new we started the event for the first boss on HC Northrend Beasts and immediately got Icehowl instead of Gormokk and Acidmaw/Dreadscale.
    Najs bug<3