Deleted

So, Grobbulus...

Major theorycrafting inc.

I don't play a warlock, but a discussion arose yesterday in our guild chat...

By playing a demo circle at the top of grobbulus' stairs, wouldn't it be possible to pull him, dot him up, jump down, teleport up, jump down etc, redotting when they were running out.. In short, soloing grobbulus?

Obviously you'd have some stuff to deal with (fall damage, clouds etc), but would it be doable?

/bow

( Please keep the "lol no" or "locks are op" out. )

Re: So, Grobbulus...

I dont think so. Maybe with 5 locks or so but not a solo.

Deleted

dont think so . the teleport got a cd and might not be in los .

10+ Year Old Account

mmm i dont think so that Poison ring debuff would be hitting for everytime and if i remember right it hit for about 1/2 my heath pool, you could start out ok but it was take a long time, and the time between each debuff is shorted as the fight goes on. You would get to a point where you would be getting the debuff one after another
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

so why do you want to all of that and second of all what are u gonna do about trash and patch till him ...?

Quote Originally Posted by darkfireyguy
    mmm i dont think so that Poison ring debuff would be hitting for everytime and if i remember right it hit for about 1/2 my heath pool, you could start out ok but it was take a long time, and the time between each debuff is shorted as the fight goes on. You would get to a point where you would be getting the debuff one after another
    Don't stand in it then.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

doesnt he berserk in 15m

you know that cooldown is long, and he runs faster then player speed?

Lawlzorz. You don't think the boss can run 30 yards (range) in 30 seconds (cooldown)?

I bet they've already decided that locks are OP because of this in the Paladin forum. After all we do chain fear them for 8 seconds 3x in a row (after the've used trinket), sick our felguard on them, use Shadowfury and of course you can't dispel the dots that take you from 100-0% in fear because of UA.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Lawlzorz. You don't think the boss can run 30 yards (range) in 30 seconds (cooldown)?

I bet they've already decided that locks are OP because of this in the Paladin forum. After all we do chain fear them for 8 seconds 3x in a row (after the've used trinket), sick our felguard on them, use Shadowfury and of course you can't dispel the dots that take you from 100-0% in fear because of UA.
    What?

and what about the adds he spawns ...
    the poison clouds basicly after 1 minute in the fight you gonna have your demo circle in a cloud

Quote Originally Posted by pras
    and what about the adds he spawns ...
    the poison clouds basicly after 1 minute in the fight you gonna have your demo circle in a cloud

well im pretty sure the adds dont spawn unless he hits you with his breath thing.
    the clouds/debuff would be an issue though
    Metal Crusader

Still reminds me of the locks soloing hydross and attumen in tbc.. /the memories-
    If its called Tourist season, why can't I shoot at them?

made my day! ;D

Deleted

Red = Demonology only.
    Blue = Destruction only.
    Green = Affliction only.

Nerf those people who play all 3 specs at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    Red = Demonology only.
    Blue = Destruction only.
    Green = Affliction only.

Nerf those people who play all 3 specs at the same time!
    I loled

stupid hackers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by holkim
    Still reminds me of the locks soloing hydross and attumen in tbc.. /the memories-
    yeah that was nice lol ;P

Sarcasm doesn't travel well over the internet so i'll try explane...

People *especially paladins* whine on warlocks and then say something like that even tho its impossible since it would require atleast 51 points in each tree.

Ontopic: The boss would get to you before the cooldown on teleport is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    Sarcasm doesn't travel well over the internet so i'll try explane...

People *especially paladins* whine on warlocks and then say something like that even tho its impossible since it would require atleast 51 points in each tree.

Ontopic: The boss would get to you before the cooldown on teleport is gone.
    am i the only one who comprehends his "translation" less than the original