Anyone else think this is Hilarious?

LOL, it says,
    "I can't go into detail on all of them, but for starters Intimidation could be a lot better and Kill Command could be as fun as say Lock and Load instead of a macro'd ability."
    O! like it used to be before you made it useless?

Re: Anyone else think this is Hilarious?

Was definitely a macroed ability before too...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I just simply meant, it used to be a proc, like, something you looked forward to, not something that is just kinda...there

Yes, it was a proc ability, but it was one we completly ignored and just slapped in our macro none-the-less. They want it out of the shot macros.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Zachbeast
    Kill Command could be as fun as say Lock and Load instead of a macro'd ability."
    Sounds good to me as long as it doesn't need any more button presses! I don't mind it how it is tbh, BM could just get more benefit out of it or something,