It is only me or...?

I'm an holy priest and since Patch 3.2 came up my healing output changed totally. I know that some nerf on prayer of Healing can be one of the reasons but those nerfs can't be the only reason. Did I unlearn to heal? Yes it can be but... I tried to change gems, specc, focus on one stat on another stat but nothing. Now I would like to know if that happened only to me or also to someone else here and do u think that it is only due to a priest "nerf" or to a buff to the other healing classes. Pls if u can help me to understand. My stats are more or less 2848 sp umbuffed, 22,33% holy crit, 650 mp5 out of combat and 361 mp5 in combat, 363 haste rating.

Sorry for my english and ty in advance for your help

/Silendal

Re: It is only me or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Silendal
    I'm an holy priest and since Patch 3.2 came up my healing output changed totally. I know that some nerf on prayer of Healing can be one of the reasons but those nerfs can't be the only reason. Did I unlearn to heal? Yes it can be but... I tried to change gems, specc, focus on one stat on another stat but nothing. Now I would like to know if that happened only to me or also to someone else here and do u think that it is only due to a priest "nerf" or to a buff to the other healing classes. Pls if u can help me to understand. My stats are more or less 2848 sp umbuffed, 22,33% holy crit, 650 mp5 out of combat and 361 mp5 in combat, 363 haste rating.

Sorry for my english and ty in advance for your help

/Silendal
    Goddamnit, learn to title. People like you should be banned.

You should come out with a question sooner than reading a wall of text to get to the actual chopped up question that you asked. Maybe link an armory or something? What has changed exactly? If your asking because your not top on healing anymore it negates this whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nd
    Goddamnit, learn to title. People like you should be banned.
    This user has been banned.

Damn guys, he already apologized for not speaking English well, give him a break.

Silendal: There hasn't been an overall nerf to Priest healing, or even Prayer of Healing. You really would need something more in depth to figure out what the problem might be. It could even be that your healing only feels less significant due to move overhealing, or something like having a DK tank, as they were nerfed in the last few patches. I don't know anyone else who is having similar problems though, so I don't think there's anything else I can offer to help.

WHO FEELS LIKE AN IDIOT , I DO , I DO
    Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Damn guys, he already apologized for not speaking English well, give him a break.

Silendal: There hasn't been an overall nerf to Priest healing, or even Prayer of Healing. You really would need something more in depth to figure out what the problem might be. It could even be that your healing only feels less significant due to move overhealing, or something like having a DK tank, as they were nerfed in the last few patches. I don't know anyone else who is having similar problems though, so I don't think there's anything else I can offer to help.
    sorry... didnt see that holy thought he said disc somewhere

So u are a holy priest since 3.2, what spec were you before then. Obviously the prayer of healing nerf doesn't affect u since u weren't holy before 3.2

2800+ sp unbuffed? Either your gear is full 245/258 or you are stacking too much spellpower. I don't even have that much with inner fire and divine spirit.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zsun
    So u are a holy priest since 3.2, what spec were you before then. Obviously the prayer of healing nerf doesn't affect u since u weren't holy before 3.2

2800+ sp unbuffed? Either your gear is full 245/258 or you are stacking too much spellpower. I don't even have that much with inner fire and divine spirit.
    well if his gear was 245/258 he'd probably be a better healer than he says he is and 2800 is a bit too much so i think hes stacking sp .
    and for the thread maker, you should provide more info such as armory links healing % on recount maybe cause its hard for people to tell what your problem really is and help

Quote Originally Posted by deathbysushi-(-_-)-
    I'd say more like annoyed. Half the topics posted in these forums are now of the format:

I wonder if...
    Blizz should...
    Wouldn't it be....

You get the point. There's a reason for a title, it's not the beginning of a sentence.
    Who wants to go through garbage to see if it's relevant to what they want to discuss?

Did I unlearn to heal?
    Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

This is my armory link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Dawn&n=Shantiy

thx again

/Silendal

I'd say more like annoyed. Half the topics posted in these forums are now of the format:

I wonder if...
    Blizz should...
    Wouldn't it be....

You get the point. There's a reason for a title, it's not the beginning of a sentence.
    Who wants to go through garbage to see if it's relevant to what they want to discuss?
    touche'

Gear seems ok. I knew u don't have 2848 sp unbuffed though

gem intellect instead of crit/haste. Spirit is fine too.
    High spellpower is due to 2 sp trinkets

I wonder if...
    Blizz should...
    Wouldn't it be....

idd, and for this reason i checked this topic even tho i have nothing to do with holy/disc priests.

OP, please use more informative titles for your topics so people dont waste their time
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I'm an holy priest and since Patch 3.2 came up my healing output changed totally.
    You might want to define what you mean by 'healing output changled totally', are we talking 50% are we talking 2% are we talking the same encounters, is your raid make up different, are you performing the same role in your raid, are you getting access to the same buffs?

This type of non-informative statement doesn't help and answering it is impossible.

Is it only me or are You guys all offtopic? You must be becuase you supposed to start every post in there with the title or else it doesnt count! Gosh!... L2 forum speak.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Well, it could be a few things. Yes, Priests were nerfed a bit between the 30% PoH hit and replenishment which hits us harder than most healers since we don't benefit from the MP5 buff. This means that we get less healing in the burst healing situations and we have to spend a bit more itemization on regen. Other classes were also buffed some, Paladins being the most notable. However, I don't think that means a whole lot because I do think that Priests were a bit OP in 3.1 and now healers are generally in line. Instead, I think the biggest difference is just that the content in Ulduar was very favorable to Holy Priests; Ignis, XT, Kologarn, IC, Freya, Thorim, Mimi, Hodir, were all fights where Holy Priests could really shine with all of the burst healing. Compare those fights to the content in ToC, and the raid damage patterns favor Druids and Shamans a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuq
    Well, it could be a few things ....
    Pretty much Zeuq hits the nail on the head (as usual). The encounters doesn't favour us as much, and other healers got buffed - I saw one (bad) paladin's hps literally triple in 3.2. Since healing numbers are a kind of zero sum game their gain is your loss.

Unless you're way off other healers numbers I wouldn't worry too much.

I realy dont have any problems from 3.2. My healings is verry simmilar to 3.1. I see no effecting difference even on the hard modes.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".