Thread: Vindiction

Vindiction

Does any one knows if 3.2 Vindication can be apply on Raid boss or no?

Re: Vindiction

Magic 8 ball says: Yes
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

10+ Year Old Account

Yes it can be applied on every type of mob now & it does reduce boss damage decently, Would be even nicer if they would let it reduce spell power slightly as well so it would be worth getting for pvp but blizz has never been known for giving us what we actually need instead of something "shiney" to try and distract us from our problems.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    Yes it can be applied on every type of mob now & it does reduce boss damage decently, Would be even nicer if they would let it reduce spell power slightly as well so it would be worth getting for pvp but blizz has never been known for giving us what we actually need instead of something "shiney" to try and distract us from our problems.
    Because we have ALWAYS had problems with Melee and Vindication fixed that, amirite?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Because we have ALWAYS had problems with Melee and Vindication fixed that, amirite?
    No but before they changed it it was at least somewhat useful against healers & casters because it reduced stamina & intellect. (blizz even admitted at high lvl arena brackets it dident make much of a difference but at low lvl ones it did)

It would be nice if they would just add some form of spell power reducing effect onto it, maybe 15-20%. technically that's not an MS & it can be dispelled so what would the problem be.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    No but before they changed it it was at least somewhat useful against healers & casters because it reduced stamina & intellect. (blizz even admitted at high lvl arena brackets it dident make much of a difference but at low lvl ones it did)

It would be nice if they would just add some form of spell power reducing effect onto it, maybe 15-20%. technically that's not an MS & it can be dispelled so what would the problem be.
    I'll give it to you since sarcasm is hard to detect on the inter-webs. Point being, we never had problems with Melee and always had problems with casters. So what does Blizzard do with Vindication? They work it so we are even stronger vs. Melee and weaker against casters.

hmm perhaps I should respec my retri spec then and pick up vindication

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    hmm perhaps I should respec my retri spec then and pick up vindication
    I would say depends on your raid comp before picking up Vindication.

Personally, i spec into it because we run: Dk/War/Druid as our Tanks, and we also usually have 2 fury warriors who can do the shouts, so I specced into Vindication.

We are having trouble with Gormok on heroic 25 man crusader. He hits the tank very hard. We have one warrior who usually does commanding shout and the other can do battle shot. The warlocks does DPS curses. I believe my vindication would help to reduce the damage the tanks receive.

15+ Year Old Account

We are having trouble with Gormok on heroic 25 man crusader. He hits the tank very hard. We have one warrior who usually does commanding shout and the other can do battle shot. The warlocks does DPS curses. I believe my vindication would help to reduce the damage the tanks receive.
    If noone else is doing it, know that -540AP means roughly 15% less damage for a raid boss. So yes, TONS of reduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

You realize that the warriors can do buffing shouts and Demoralizing Shout together, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

What a lame talent...
    It used to be great for PvP, now it sucks on all aspects...

I feel we're getting a watered down version of all the warrior tools
    Except MS of course...
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

Quote Originally Posted by dadou131988
    What a lame talent...
    It used to be great for PvP, now it sucks on all aspects...

I feel we're getting a watered down version of all the warrior tools
    Except MS of course...
    i dont see your point?... the whole idea is that we dont need a warrior to babysit us...

in my 10man hardmode gruop we often dont bring a single warrior.. so this is so dam good futher more this is ALWAYS up...

its simply one of the best talents as a prot paladin when its come to reduse dmg taken.