Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Earth Wind and Fire Video, Blue posts

"However, casters do need to actually be able to cast sometimes."

Ofcourse, good reason. Rogues are just fine how they are, but this 1 stun is just OP.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    A blue said "rouges"... it hurts man.. it hurts....
    so what ? he is a human being after all....

For one it's the combination of mind freeze strangulate and the stun. Rogues abilities at least require some actual effort to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Holylighter
    so what ? he is a human being after all....
    It's in caps, so I'll take a wild guess and say it was intentional...
    This space is available for rent!

Deleted

Hunter
    Beast Mastery's popularity
    BM is actually more popular than MM among level 80s. BM is also the most popular secondary spec, though maybe it could just be to play Pokemon with Spirit Beasts. (Source)

Lol.

Fuck yeah, great job Medio!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee
    Fuck yeah, great job Medio!
    oh snap !
    VeeVee from TDM ?
    Stop standing in fire...

Holy crap I remember those guys when I played on Blackrock in classic. Still around? O.o

Deleted

Awesome Kill, gj :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Pokchop
    Holy crap I remember those guys when I played on Blackrock in classic. Still around? O.o
    4 years and still counting !
    Stop standing in fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Eremetu
    For one it's the combination of mind freeze strangulate and the stun. Rogues abilities at least require some actual effort to cast.
    And still a caster can't cast with a rogue on him/her. So the reason of changing gnaw that was mentioned in the blue post is just bs. "casters need to be able to cast sometimes", can't he come up with something better?
    It's like saying we nerf mages because a melee has to hit his target sometimes...

But oke, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Javanface

....AWESOME! wtb shadowstep as baseline, or having a useful raid buff in an altered hemo!
    zomg Ghostly Strike as baseline. yessss! :P
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

About time we see Blackrock shine... ;D
    Good job, Medio!

15+ Year Old Account

did i miss something or did Koralon not whirl at all? ??? i'm pretty sure i just sat through a 6 minute video where his breath didn't take him in a full circle.

I was thinking on that aswell, it dosent look like he whirl, he just flame spray in front of him. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by byakko
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    BM is also the most popular secondary spec, though maybe it could just be to play Pokemon with Spirit Beasts.
    heheheheh qft
    I've only met 1 BM hunter since Wrath hit...and it's so she can collect the pets....everyone else I know is MM or Surv (primarily Surv). I thought about dual speccing into BM for the spirit beasts, but I've discovered I liked the Surv play style and just don't really care about the pets that much anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    A blue said "rouges"... it hurts man.. it hurts....
    I'd say that was an intention jab at the constant misspelling by loudmouthed nublets. GC usually edits his posts when he makes an unintentional mistake.
    They should simply line up all the bosses on the roads in Dalaran and then we can just run them over on our mounts and they'll drop emblems like Mario coins.
    - Valaron

Quote Originally Posted by Miri
    I've only met 1 BM hunter since Wrath hit...and it's so she can collect the pets....everyone else I know is MM or Surv (primarily Surv). I thought about dual speccing into BM for the spirit beasts, but I've discovered I liked the Surv play style and just don't really care about the pets that much anymore...
    Really? On Azgalor and in the ruin battlegroup every other hunter and his mother seems to be BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miri
    Huh, really? I play a BM Hunter as my main, SV for PvP burst, but I raid as BM.

And honestly, while I may have lower DPS, they love it in 10-mans. Ferocious Inspiration buff means the Ret Pally can switch to another Aura. 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrazja
    Huh, really? I play a BM Hunter as my main, SV for PvP burst, but I raid as BM.

And honestly, while I may have lower DPS, they love it in 10-mans. Ferocious Inspiration buff means the Ret Pally can switch to another Aura. 8)
    Sanctified Retribution Rank 1
    Increases the damage caused by Retribution Aura by 50% and all damage caused by friendly targets affected by ANY of your Auras is increased by 3%.
    so no need for bm as long as the pally uses a aura