Something is not right

Hi everyone.

I have been playing with my DK for a while now. (http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...ggan&n=Slykill)Reading every forum available on the net, I have been using the standard blood build and rotation. The thing is, some aspects of all the rotations is not that clear to me. Everytime I use the rotation, I have a 2-3 sec gap after my 1st dump that I cant use any ability. With my current gear I think that this is the main reason why I only manage 2.8-3.0K DPS in any dungeon.

Last night I nearly got my ass handed to me by a DK in mainly blue-gear!!! :-\

My rotation is: IT-PS-HS-HS-DS-Dump( One more thing. How many times must I use DC? Until all my runic power is gone?)
    Then my rotation isS–HS–HS–HS–HS-Dump

Any advice? I must be missing something in my rotation?
    Thanx

Re: Something is not right

During your first dump phase you have a total of 2.5sec time thus you can use one DC and any of the following:
    Ghoul, BT+HS, Horn, another DC.
    During the second dump phase use DC until you can apply diseases again (or BT+HS if you have diseases still up)

And was the blue-geared DK Frost or Unholy spec? Heroics usually have tons of AoE involved where Blood isn't that good
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!