anuket

Anyone know this video? 60 Druid PvP

I'm looking for this video that inspired me to go feral back in the day, before they really worked on the tree.

It started out black and white I believe, with a night elf druid flying on a gryphon and he had the grand marshals mace equipped. That's really all I remember other than there was a lot of AB PvP in the video.

Even if you just know names of old 60 ferals who rocked let me know, I know I would remember it just hearing his name.

Re: Anyone know this video? 60 Druid PvP

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
    horde or alliance?
    he said night elf....

Haha ye besides the night elf connection grandmarshal title(thus the weapon) was only avilable to alliance players.

Wilddevil..Bloodhoof server

Possibly ferahgo

im just a bit confused. you said 60 but said it started out on a gryphon ( meaning he was 70 ) that information changes the search alot lol
    Because there were no gryphon flight paths at level 60 right?
    Augustin. US Frostmourne.

why would anyone start a vid showing them on a flight path?
    Because they wanted to?

It's not something that should cause you to exclude level 60 content in your search. Maybe the guy wanted video of him flying and that was the only way to do it?

Sadly, it may no longer be hosted if you only found 4 in your search. I know I can never find the "Spitfire" 60 balance druid video anymore... or at least I haven't spent the time to

Quote Originally Posted by anuket
    I'm looking for this video that inspired me to go feral back in the day, before they really worked on the tree.

It started out black and white I believe, with a night elf druid flying on a gryphon and he had the grand marshals mace equipped. That's really all I remember other than there was a lot of AB PvP in the video.

Even if you just know names of old 60 ferals who rocked let me know, I know I would remember it just hearing his name.
    Tada!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSI-9qekHIQ

I miss the old pvp vids too, rubix and ferahgo also had some great ones.

anuket

why would anyone start a vid showing them on a flight path? pluss its not imposible the person in question didnt just put on the grand mashal mace to add affect.
    It was just a way to show off the character I assume, lots of people do it.

I don't think it was wilddevil or ferahgo. Though the Never video by Ferahgo is awesome.

anuket

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    Tada!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSI-9qekHIQ

I miss the old pvp vids too, rubix and ferahgo also had some great ones.

Oh shit it was wilddevil. Thank you so much I'd been searching for this all day.

best druid movie i remember is "never", but it wasnt feral only, so its probably not the one your looking for.

now if your going to keep up all these retard posts ill stop looking all together and be finished with it. im trying to help and dont need nor want flaming when im doing it.
    You calling other peoples post retarded after asking what faction the grand marshal nightelf was? Made my day, thank you.
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

why would anyone start a vid showing them on a flight path? pluss its not imposible the person in question didnt just put on the grand mashal mace to add affect.

the fact of the matter is there are only 4 vids on youtube that have the proper timeline to have ben pre-bc when they were recorded. and none of them have anything that looks like what he said.

now if your going to keep up all these retard posts ill stop looking all together and be finished with it. im trying to help and dont need nor want flaming when im doing it.
    Wow. This is retard of the week material, ladies and gents. I am in awe.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

i have been looking for the ferahgo movie ( rootdown ) for a looong time. i can't find a working link for it any where

Quote Originally Posted by Malpractise
    You calling other peoples post retarded after asking what faction the grand marshal nightelf was? Made my day, thank you.
    correction he asked what faction the grand marshal nightelf on a GRYPHON was from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Dazeroth From dragonblight.. he pwnS!!!!!