Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Suggestion - Re-making Frost trap.

Quote Originally Posted by DeamonBane
    Umm.. frost trap re-work huh?........... No... bad rogue is bad. Dude if a hunter is kiting you deal with it, its what they do. Your partner should be able to keep you up through a bit of hunter dps. Also, its arenas, your partner may just possibly be able to get you out of that movement inparing spell with I don't know... Hand of freedom? Hell partner with a hunter and get some master's call love. At any point, the hunter running away from you for the 20 seconds you don't have him stunned isn't a bad thing.
    Yeah maybe a HoF, but its a 25sec CD, Maybe if I were playing feral/rogue/holy pally I'd get it maybe Ret/rogue/priest too, if the pally isn't greedy. I'm not saying if I don't stun a hunter its a bad thing, whats bad is if my healer is controlled, I'm most likely going to die, because of being stuck in a trap and being kited around, Hunters aren't OP but Its just stupid to be a free target and die because of being stuck inside a slowing effect that's an AoE crippling which cannot be dispelled except by freedom or Earthbind totem (Enchance) Which would probably won't work against frost trap anymore in 3.2.2 because it removes slowing effects but your not immune to it.

If anyone is going to ask "Why don't you argue about DKs desecration then?" the reason why is because its diameter is 10yds and radius is 5s in, a Frost trap is 20yds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigablast

Although seems he is to stubborn to listen to anything imo
    Too true....oh well lost cause.

Try not to smash too many keyboards Mjollnir.

Gah.. is he still going at it?

I'm surprised that he wants Frost trap redone to a CoI effect.. It seems he doesnt understand that it will be more annoying to get out of it... As then the effect remains to be slowed, and if you get out of the current Frost Trap your debuff goes away...

And I still don't understand why he QQ's about kiting, because that's the hunter's deal, every bloody ranged can do it, only hunter's are the one's at whom you see it the most...

And being kited? Dude, If i start kiting a rogue, I mostly get a: Blind on me, they vanish (if they have Serpent Sting on them, they use CoS) I don't know when you use your Cooldowns, but i'd suggest that you start using them in the fight, and not before the fight.

i lawl at a ROGUE QQ'ing about 1v1

10+ Year Old Account

Here's a suggestion. Vanish and sprint and leave.

You can't win every battle 100% of the time against every class with ease, and if you can't accept that fact, you shouldn't even be PvPing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir
    Any melee or caster hates being kited, especially when its by a hunter when you can't LoS and have a constant 50% snare being shot at and kited around. I find it annoying as a rogue, Evasion helps, but due to RNG that 25% miss isn't going to occur often, I could sprint over the Frost trap, but its no good if the hunter just disengages over the trap again and kite me around.

My solution is to make Frost trap into something like CoI but instead an AoE type that lasts for 30 seconds on the floor, and allows you to regain speed every (X) amount of time. This also means hunters would need to door more rather than just kite around, which means it takes more skill.
    Rogue's bitching about Traps.... Lol?

CoS over the damn trap and it won't proc the sticky shit.
    Or be good at the game, wait for the flare to despawn, and sap/disarm.
    Whine more please!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir
    Any melee or caster hates being kited, especially when its by a hunter when you can't LoS and have a constant 50% snare being shot at and kited around. I find it annoying as a rogue, Evasion helps, but due to RNG that 25% miss isn't going to occur often, I could sprint over the Frost trap, but its no good if the hunter just disengages over the trap again and kite me around.

My solution is to make Frost trap into something like CoI but instead an AoE type that lasts for 30 seconds on the floor, and allows you to regain speed every (X) amount of time. This also means hunters would need to door more rather than just kite around, which means it takes more skill.
    ok if you want frost trap nerf as rogue then give hunters something to remove Posion enchant of your wep. Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodian
    No, as said, the trap is just fine, as you can see where it lies, you can simply walk around. And rogues already have a greater increase of detect traps, and then again, rogues can dismantle them in stealth or walk around them. Mages can blink out, warlocks can teleport out, almost every class has something to get out of it. Rogues have CoS. tadaa

tbh, if you're a rogue, you clearly dont know how to play your class.
    guess what.. COS doesnt remove it TADAAA learn other peoples class b4 flaming them the dont know their own class

imo .. frost trap is fine and i'm a rogue ... yes its frustrating but the worst thing about a hunter is when u actually get to him u get a triple parry along with 2 dodges and guess what.its hell all over again :P

imo leave the trap as it it:P.. GIEF rogues shadowstep trainable :P QQinc

This is what you said.

"I am a Rogue, I am used to being OP and Stunning to death players. This hunter was able to find me because I was ether not stealted, or I sucked at Flare Dodging. He laid a trap and proceeded to kite me around said Trap. Please fix so Hunters have less of a chance against Rogues. Thank you"