Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Haste as retripala

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    I lost all respect for your post when I read the topic.

Retripala, retri palla, retri pala, any variation of that sounds just plain retarded. Ret Pally, see how that has a nice, non-retarded ring to it? It just flows off the tongue and gently caresses the ear, as opposed to the raping the ear.
    I concur.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...t&n=Swampmoose

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Stop getting horny goo, judge on cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    little advice
    • for your gem in your belt, you are wasting a prismatic gem in a prismatic slot when you could get a +4 str or +6 str in your pants
    • the hit on the boot isnt needed :P
    • that trinket is made for a rogueor druid with fast hit

**looking for an updated stat weight since its not updated for the ArP hotfix nerf**
    Well, the gem-stuff is gonna get fixed when the patch comes. Then my tier9.5 helm will get me the 8str socketbonus from having prismatic. Rest will just be str. The boots. Well, in my mind I always kept that enchant to make sure I never went below hitcap. But I guess thats stupid

FFS. Quit being retarded. The bloodbath girdle is the win. Next patch you will have to drop your 4piece and therefore lose expertise. Don't waste gold. Armor pen will weigh less next patch for us anyhow. Just keep using bloodbath girdle and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    I lost all respect for your post when I read the topic.

Retripala, retri palla, retri pala, any variation of that sounds just plain retarded. Ret Pally, see how that has a nice, non-retarded ring to it? It just flows off the tongue and gently caresses the ear, as opposed to raping the ear.
    Ret sounds bad (and could mean anything) and Pally just sounds stupid so where's your point?
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida