Thread: Prot problems

Prot problems

Hammer of the righteous-Allways i use this spell the mob deflects it? is it bug or something? happens to any1?
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Prot problems

Quote Originally Posted by Shonubi
    Hammer of the righteous-Allways i use this spell the mob deflects it? is it bug or something? happens to any1?
    Its still a Melee ability that acts like a Spell, much like Judgement does.

but why i always deflect on each mob i use on ! the same lvl with me..deflect...
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.wowwiki.com/Hammer_of_the_Righteous

Hammer of the Righteous can miss, be dodged or deflected.

* The base miss rate is 8% versus raid bosses, affected by melee hit as normal (32.8 Hit Rating = 1% chance to hit)

* The base dodge rate is 6.5% versus raid bosses, affected by expertise as normal (8.1 Expertise rating = 0.25% chance less to be dodged)

* 'Deflect' results are parries. The base parry/deflect rate is 13.75%, versus raid bosses, affected by your expertise as normal (8.1 Expertise rating = 0.25% chance less to be deflected/parried)
    You need more expertise. I recommend getting http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43869
    I may look busy, but I'm just confused.

this may sound stupid but .. lol have u tried with multiple mobs? i noticed fighting one single mob i deflect more than if im fighting 5 mobs ??? so i dont really know whats with ya, im level 68 and if you re 80 i mean that shouldnt be happening >.>

well the answer is above lol , pretty much i thought the miss rate was 8 % wasnt sure tho

i am 61 :P but never hapened with my ex-horde-main!
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    It's basically a parry for a ranged attack. The solution here is more expertise. I found that 21 was enough to avoid the majority of them though. However, due to the way gear's come my way recently, i'm at 37 expertise (with the SoV Glyph) and while it's rare, i still see HotR deflected from time to time. It's not fun when it's on an add during Lord Jaraxxus (or Lord Jackass, as we've been calling him) heroic.
    Every so often our dps utterly fails and we have two Maidens spawn... which of course means I get locked out back to back(hurray for having one spell school as a holy paladin!)

When this happens, I enjoy watching the Incinerate flesh timer tick to zero and calling it out in vent: "Three, two, one... goodbye raid!"

I really like the Heroic Jaraxxus fight.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson
    Every so often our dps utterly fails and we have two Maidens spawn... which of course means I get locked out back to back(hurray for having one spell school as a holy paladin!)

When this happens, I enjoy watching the Incinerate flesh timer tick to zero and calling it out in vent: "Three, two, one... goodbye raid!"

I really like the Heroic Jaraxxus fight.

They have a word for people like you =(
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit