Thread: Combat pvp

Combat pvp

I have to constantly switch my off-spec to combat for Anub-arak heroic attempts, so I was wondering what the best way was to play combat pvp and what kind of spec I could use. Honestly on Anub-arak my damage does not need to be that high because i am already the mind-numbing poison applier so a pvp spec would be fine

Re: Combat pvp

Hey Sabrelime....lucky bastard getting that title...

Combat PvP currently revolves around high burst with killing spree, and interrupts with FoK (getting nerfed in 3.2.2). Honestly you should be able to afford the 50g per swap to play with a real spec for h-anub, and a real pvp spec.

I guess if GS wont pay for your respecs, I would go with the normal combat spec minus SnD, grabbing 2/2 +stam talent, 2/2 imp sprint, and shift points somewhere and get unfair advantage and throwing specialization. Combat potency isn't too needed in PvP, but if you plan to do H-toc with this spec, it may be.

You can rearrange your remaining talents in assassination and sub for basically whatever you need. Master of Deception is almost mandatory, and dirty tricks/camouflage are good too. Unless you are going to go deeper into assassination to get Cold Blood, stick more points into sub for this pvp spec.

Hope this helped a little man.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

Re: Combat pvp

u can try to burn down somebody ever 1min and 25s with combat. atm fok is op in 3s and 5s but its getting nerfed real soon.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.