Poll: Would you like a new graphic for shadowform?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New shadowform for priests!

MOONKIN COMES FIRST!
    "If the Burning Legion is such a problem why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a legion."

o.O

NO: I do not want a new shadow form.

YES: I do want them to fix my class so that priests dmg scales with gear so they can be somewhat competitive in endgame raiding.

I like the basic idea of Shadowform. Some Head slot items and Shoulder slot items don't show up right in Shadowform though. That needs fixed. I like the basic look, but perhaps the particles around the Shadow Priest could stand to be updated. The basic transparent dark/purple look is fine though. I see no issue with it.

I wouldn't mind having the Form Switching bonus Druids get though, I certainly spend enough mana going into Shadowform to justify it.

Enough silliness though. I'd much rather they fix the bugged, broken, odd and outright frustrating issues with the class. One of my long standing WotLK issues is with, you might have guessed, Dots not updating properly with stacks of Shadow Weaving. It makes the application of spells very, very rigid.

I said yes simply for one reason. Why not? If they're giving away new animations, I'll take one please and thank you.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

15+ Year Old Account

How the hell would you improve shadow form, honestly?

You take our form, and turn us in to a shadow. Like already happens...Not a whole lot to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes
    They can start by making seperate graphics for male and female spirits of redemption.
    We're all lesbians on the inside, even blizzard knows this. I approve of mostly naked angels for both male and female priests.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills
    Yeah Well, I think the shadowform is dull, druids and locks get cool new shiny forms. But the shadowform is still the same and I think it should shine some more, well what do you guys think?
    When I think about a new shadowform, I can only think of the worst.

See what they do with resto druids, they force them, once again, to sit in tree form all day. You see NOTHING about your equipment. You could be a level 50; nothing wuold change.

A lot of resto druid have begged Blizzard to make a new tree form, that only shows parts of a tree so that you can still see your equipment.

I think the current shadowform is good enough, far from ugly. Be happy that you can still see what you wear.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx