Thread: Buff addon

Buff addon

I just was doing patchwerk 25 and I noticed my dps was a lot lower then my spreadsheet said for the fight, I figured out that it was because there was a lot of little buffs like sanc retriubtion and moonkin aura we didnt have. I was just wondering if there was any addon that tracked these kinds of buffs that are sort of invisible most of the time.

Re: Buff addon

Are you combat or Assassination?

If you're combat, prey on the weak can affect dps on patchwork cause if you stand in the green liquid during the fight or get hit with it at the beginning and your health drops and you dont get healed up then youre losing damage on the fight. i have noticed this on the fight and have since learned to not stand in it.

Im mutilate, and theres no reason to ever stand in the green slime ever anyway, its the tanks aggro that matters first not health.

Patchwerk will Hateful Strike the highest health target in melee range that is not the tank. Which can be a Rogue, if the second tank happens to be low on health (DK under Hysteria) and all the other melee have slimed themselves. Which really REALLY hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    Patchwerk will Hateful Strike the highest health target in melee range that is not the tank. Which can be a Rogue, if the second tank happens to be low on health (DK under Hysteria) and all the other melee have slimed themselves. Which really REALLY hurts.
    Never ever have I seen someone get hit instead of the off-tank just because he was low on health.
    Active: Monk
    Active: Rogue
    Active: Paladin
    Inactive: Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Shaizuko
    Never ever have I seen someone get hit instead of the off-tank just because he was low on health.
    In 25, the target must be top 3 threat. 10 man, it's second highest melee threat. So in 25, if your guild is running 2 tanks and you happen to be riding high, then yeah, you can get gibbed. Used to happen to one of our warriors every 3rd or 4th week. Funny every time.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    In 25, the target must be top 3 threat. 10 man, it's second highest melee threat. So in 25, if your guild is running 2 tanks and you happen to be riding high, then yeah, you can get gibbed. Used to happen to one of our warriors every 3rd or 4th week. Funny every time.
    What I mean was, neither in 10 nor 25 man have I seen someone getting hit by hit except for the tanks (as long as they stayed top 3 on threat) it didn't matter if they were low on health or full, no DPS got hit by it, ever.

EDIT: Nevermind what I said, didn't read your sentence thoroughly. I'm tired, should go to sleep now xD Good night.
    Active: Monk
    Active: Rogue
    Active: Paladin
    Inactive: Warlock