Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: AOE Threat, and the flavor of a Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle
    one problem is

thunderclap is only initial aggro, and has a cooldown.
    swipe does not have a cooldown

shockwave is now the only aoe where u need to position yourself

paladin and death knight aoe is a damage over time aoe, its better than thunderclap.

Anyway, i think they either need to remove the CD on thunderclap, or something else.
    So thats why i do more sustained aoe tps/dps than any other tank i have ever seen, i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Painica
    Maybe have ThunderClap have a % chance(more points put in talent tree higher percentage) 10/20/30 % of causing Aftershock (mini earthquake), causing slight Dot to affected mobs.

I personally don't have much trouble with Aoe aggro. But i have always thought that having a slight Dot with Thunderclap wouldn't hurt us any.
    Me either but this would be awesome. Great idea.

@OP - It's a creative idea, I'm not going to deny that. I would love another AoE move but I think we are fine the way we are now. Anything more wouldn't hurt though, be it this shout or bloodbath.

So basically it's down to this? I think I have the basic breakdown right

Pallys have 3 AE threat moves. Warrior have 3. Druids have 1 (2 with glyph). DKs 3. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    So basically it's down to this? I think I have the basic breakdown right

Pallys have 3 AE threat moves. Warrior have 3. Druids have 1 (2 with glyph). DKs 3. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    1. This is a warrior forum so we can talk about warrior ideas (real or not) in here.
    2. Not all classes are the same.
    3. Druids need another AOE? Really? They have AOE threat issues? Really?

This idea was posted to be talked about by other warriors on how they felt about its synergy, not about how you (a druid) need another AoE before anyone else gets one. Seriously, if you think you need another AoE move (lawl) make one up and post about it in the druid forums.

I mean shit, we can't even discuss imaginary moves without other tanking classes starting to cry. GG OP, you did something right, the ability might become real after all.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS
    3. Druids need another AOE? Really? They have AOE threat issues? Really?
    LAWL. I cut out the rest of your post because it was irrelevant. Nice to take it personally jackass. I was merely breaking down the different threat moves and assumed that there were samrt enough people around that could tell that it was jsut that, a breakdown. With a hmmmmmmmm for good measure, hoping that it would spark somethought into wether WARRIORS need another threat move.

Anyways, because you're too stupid to understand my first post, i'll break it down better for you.

BEARS DO NOT HAVE AOE THREAT ISSUES. They fucking own any other tank hands down when it's done right. ANY other tank. No other tank class comes close to what you can do as a bear with Swipe. There is nothing better than running around a whole room spamming swipe and getting everything without any effort at all. Awesome.
    No, bears do NOT need another threat move. <-- This paragraph is a rebuttal to your "crying" comment, nice try, but I'm happy with bears, they own.

More to the point, my post was about how all calsses have AE abilities, and that asking for another one when THEY ALL WORK JUST FINE, seems to be asking for shit you don't need.

I play a druid AND a warrior tank... note: The warrior tank is still on the learning curve, rather new but still, I do my research, I've read and practiced what I've read by myself and with groups. In fact, I take pride knowing that I put a good effort into doing what I want to do, and thus getting it right.... So yeah, I do understand why you want it, but also, as a druid AND a warrior tank, I know that you are all just being pussies and want to make things easier for yourselves.

I'm NOT saying l2play, I'm saying: deal with it and be the best that you can be with the threat moves you have. If you can't do that, well I'll leave someone else to bring in the l2play comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    LAWL. I cut out the rest of your post because it was irrelevant. Nice to take it personally jackass.
    Lawl, I did't even read the rest of your post, but I'll tell you what I did read... the last 20 responses made by you in other posts. You are a person that knows everything and obviously should never be argued with. On top of that, within those last 20 posts you have made, zero have been constructive and all have been filled with insults. It appears that you cannot talk to other people like a civilized person so I'm not even going to bother to respond directly to your post and the things you said and instead take this time to thank you for helping me keep my lack of faith in humanity going strong. Cheers, and enjoy your horrible, long ass life attempting to spread misery to other people.

Arguements on a cross class nature in general aren't my perosnaly favorite topics, it ends up being argument resembling something from a sibling. HEs got one...why can't I?

And in general, you'll get more people to actually side with you when you don't have to resort to an arguement resembling a six year old.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    Imo give us Eye beam for AoE threat.
    not only does it sound epic, but it would look epic too!

moonkins wouldn't be the sole LASEROWLS FROM SPACE bzzzzzt bzzzzzt! (with deduction of owls of course)

we don't need another move, we need thunderclap adjusted to our needs. aftershock sounds neat!
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."