3.2.2 (Dps) : Unholy > Blood?

Hi everybody.

I really ask a serious question coz im actually in a huge dilemn.
    I have 100+ triumph badges in my bags, but i dont wanna buy any stuff coz im not sure which spe i will choice at 3.2.2.

Im actually Blood.
    But at 3.2.2, with the ArP, blood will lose a lil of his wonderful stats.
    Moreover, Blood is still viable to do some AoE, but at 3.2.2 with the nerf of HS, blood will be stupidly weak on AoE.
    If you add this both nerf, Blood lose is advantage when you compare it to a actual UH or DWfrost.

Finally if you add the fact about 3.2.2 UH SS do best dmg than the actual UH Obli on simulator.
    And if 4T9 bonus work fine in 3.2.2.
    It will be a huge increase dps for UH.

3.2.2 :
    Blood lose some dps, while UH gain some dps....
    But which will be the best spe for a basic general raid???

Im BORED O_o
    I hate Blizzard, they change our spec/skill/stats every months....
    And now i cannot choice which spe i will take in 3.2.2, so i cannot spend my triumph badge, coz i dont wanna waste them if i change spe in next patch.....

Can someone on the PTR can confirm me which spe dps is the best one for raiding??? =_=
    Please i need help >_<

Re: 3.2.2 (Dps) : Unholy > Blood?

First of all, the "nerf" to Blood isn't that huge, and you actually get a buff aswell with the change to Sigil of Virulence.

Second, Blizzard is trying to even out all 3 trees in both dps and tanking.

So if you've played Blood for a long time you're more likely to do more dps in Blood, mainly due to your experience in said spec compared to the others.
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!

Quote Originally Posted by Daehauq
    First of all, the "nerf" to Blood isn't that huge, and you actually get a buff aswell with the change to Sigil of Virulence.

Second, Blizzard is trying to even out all 3 trees in both dps and tanking.

So if you've played Blood for a long time you're more likely to do more dps in Blood, mainly due to your experience in said spec compared to the others.

ok first of all the arp nerf is a big one but it affects lots of specs all dk specs but blood the most

2nd the sigil buff? there hasn't been enough testing to consider it a buff it may not be this is unknown as of now.

3rd Heart strike nerf hurts

so i can see unholy being good but better idk

i hope not most hardcore dks are unholy but that is just cuz of anubarak

Quote Originally Posted by killarth

ok first of all the arp nerf is a big one but it affects lots of specs all dk specs but blood the most

2nd the sigil buff? there hasn't been enough testing to consider it a buff it may not be this is unknown as of now.

so i can see unholy being good but better idk

i hope not most hardcore dks are unholy but that is just cuz of anubarak
    ArP itself haven't been nerfed as I've got it, just the rating so you need MORE ArP rating to get soft capped, also, why should've the sigil not have the same proc rate with Death Strike as with Obliterate and Scourge strike?
    And for that heart strike thing, if you rely yourself on Heart Strike's "AoE", then you should either quit playing a DK or just L2P

Quote Originally Posted by killarth

Testing has already proved Virulence being superior to Vengeful Heart in 3.2.2

And HS nerf has nothing to do on theorycraft where you maximise your single-target dps. Sure enough you'll be screwed on Heroic Twins or Anub'arak but that's another story..
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!

I'm sorry, this post hurt my brain.

I love unholy it's my fav spec but I'm blood right now just to much arp out there to ignore. I'm not quiet ready to try and re gear and go back though. I think I'm gonna wait to see how icecrown looks. Right now though you have to admit that alot of totc favors blood over unholy still as it has more CDs to pop which really shine during some of the fights like beasts or when trying to burn the first target or the healer whatever ur guilds strat on Faction champs is. While unholy had alot of pluses movement fights and aoe in ulduar in totc it's really only got anub where it shines. Thus why I'm waiting.

side note I can not wait tell Arp is gone and I can more freely change my spec without being stuck cause I don't have the Arp or I have to much Arp. Good ridance to this shit tastic stat.

Edit: I was way off it seems. PS+IT as a combo does as much damage and generates more runic power than a Scourge Strike which it seems changes everything now.