Fury ArP & expertise dilemma need help

Ok,

In Berserker stance I am at 5110 attack power and 34.99% crit i keep reading that ArP is the way foreword for warriors and fury is the same given you have the right passive ArP numbers from gear alone to make it more dps gain than STR i tried the dps tool from EJ no luck so i wanted some opinions to see if my gear is not good enough for arp regemming yet my dps is just fine most fights I am at 5 k without problems but i like to always hit limits so ArP started floating around in my head.

Second dilemma I have i have recently got my hands on http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47884 i want to use it instead of http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45165 but the worldcarvers expertise loss places me at 15 expertise (126 rating) now the question for me does the sword warrant regeming a few 20 STR gems to expertise or would it be a complete dps loss? As i said I've tried the spreadsheet and i just cannot make it work like i want too thanks for any replies i really do appreciate it!

Re: Fury ArP & expertise dilemma need help

If you changed weapons you would have the bare minimum to start gemming ArP, and yes, it would be beneficial to gem for a little expertise after you do switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Devro
    If you changed weapons you would have the bare minimum to start gemming ArP, and yes, it would be beneficial to gem for a little expertise after you do switch.
    I have enough badges to get http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47659 which would place my ArP 630 rating 51.15% (with edge of agony equipped not worldcarver) and it would also help with gemming..does this mean i could gem full ArP? and if i regem full arp will the dps increase be worth it? or are we talking 100 dps?

Use www.codeplex.com/Rawr to help you figure it out.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I dont see why this is a dilemma get expertise capped and strength is better for fury then arp especially since it is gettin nerfed soon anyways. The way Ive always done it is for arms arp is your buddy and for fury str is your buddy. Nothing wrong with rocking a MJR or grim toll as fury tho. It is a big arp boost when it procs. That's just me though I'm sure other fury wars rock the arp

One people says STR is better, the other says ARP is better, really...it's best figuring out yourself :S But I'm pretty sure ArP is the way to go even with the nerf as long as you have a certain minimum from gear (it was 40% before so I guess now you need 45% in order to gem into ArP).
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

The way to go for fury is to get Arp from gear stats and gem full str once you have obtained the expertise.

the 20% bonus to str in serker stance is just too good to pass up.

TBH its best just download the spreadsheet and working out everying on your own. I used to gem for arp a touch to make sure i was getting 100% on GT procs but now since I've gained alot of arp i believe i only use 2 arp gems. When running SS u can see if u go over/under a certain amount of arp vrs. strength it will effect your dps in a good or bad way. In theory u will lose dps if u gem arp once your over 50% if your rocking the GT and 45% if you have the MR. I have built sets just for fun running pretty much bis gear and non arp trinkets that gemming up to 100% arp would benefit, but like I said in most cases get an arp trinket and gear/gem to 45-50%.

BTW Hakto I lol'ed at your sig, gotta love some random site "ranking" u on how well your guild has progressed and not how good of a player u are :O

Pretty sure that's a gear ranking.

like I said how well you guild has progressed, gear has nothing to do with if your a good player or not and those who post shit like that usualy arent sorry bud....