Prot pally leveling spec.

So i'm leveling my paladin at the moment, mostly due to the fact that the server needs tanks like never before so he's lvl 48 at the moment and he is ret.

The point is i have to start getting used to tanking as a pala, and even if i'll lvl through AV mostly i need a prot specc for leveling since i purchased dual speccing.

Any links, speccs/glyphs or advice on prot is appreciated.
    Try to avoid trolling and comments like "the world doesnt need another retard playing a paladin"

Thanks in advance.

Disclamer: The search tool wasnt helpfull. Neither was google.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Re: Prot pally leveling spec.

There is a guide for this on wowhead, but unfortunately the talent calculator is outdated :'(

I'll give it a try thanks
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

It gives you a rough idea on what to follow/take, it's the one i am using at the moment for my 54 paladin but just remember that some things might be outdated

Actually i'm sorry, the outdated one is the Ret leveling guide. Prot one seems up to date. Again, sorry for the confusion :P

Quote Originally Posted by Taurentony
    Actually i'm sorry, the outdated one is the Ret leveling guide. Prot one seems up to date. Again, sorry for the confusion :P
    Thanks a lot for the help. I couldnt find the thread myself and i just came back. It's gonna be a long night leveling

Deleted

what makes prot leveling so great is reckoning. spec for the following:

5/5 divine strength
    5/5 anticipation
    5/5 toughness
    3/3 stoicism
    2/2 guardian's favor
    1/1 blessing of sanctuary
    5/5 reckoning
    3/3 one handed weapon specialization
    2/2 sacred duty
    1/1 holy shield
    3/3 ardent defender
    3/3 redoubt
    3/3 combat expertise
    3/3 guarded by the light
    1/1 avenger's shield
    3/3 shield of the templar
    2/2 spiritual attunement
    1/1 hammer of the righteous

after that, you can fill out some other key talents in prot (guarded by the light, improved devotion aura (although you won't use it while grinding), 5/5 deflection and 1/2 improved judgements).

use glyphs that increase the AOE damage you deal, once you get sanctuary, keep it up, same for holy shield, throw a shield spike on your shield, and get a heirloom chest with minor absorbtion.