Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: priests, what do you love about your class?

I admit that I am an idiot in many things. I'm not offended. Wow just happens to not be one of them.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

I joined this forum just so I could compliment everyone on being able to post successfully about Mind Soothe for more than a single entry. All idiocy aside, there used to be a use for mind soothe in pvp causing an extra dispel. Not sure if it still works.

Either way, as someone who didn't start a priest until TBC, I must say it is a ton of fun. Some of my favorite events include: MC'ing anything on top of the lumber mill or EoS or AV bridge or back in the day on a daily when you could aggro Kazzak with an MC'd toon and then levitate off the mountain.

Pretty sure that all of us who still play our priests love them for some reason or another. It's probably not topping the charts in dmg or healing (as if that really matters anyways... the healing i mean) winning at PVP as shadow (congrats if you do) They have a lot of unique skills.

Anyways, couple of my favorite priesty things are bubbling everything pre-aoe and casting dispersion while mounted and seeing the headless horseman mount ride without a rider.

Dunno what you're talking about, but Mind Soothe in PvP causes retards to blow their trinket early. It has the same animation above their head as a sap.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Dunno what you're talking about, but Mind Soothe in PvP causes retards to blow their trinket early. It has the same animation above their head as a sap.
    I gotta tell ya, if someone is savvy enough to realize what the sap animation looks like, I think they'll also be savvy enough to realize they are no longer moving, casting a spell, or attacking.

I'd love to see a video of this working... it would be 10.0 on the lulz scale.