Anub'Arak 25 man PUG [VIDEO] HD

So i fired up the cameras on our 1shot for anub arak pug 25 man. enjoy
    track EndGame from megadeth's album EndGame

Thanks, rate comment subscribe. badass track btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrsJqNYMx0

Enjoy
    //Sky

Re: Anub'Arak 25 man PUG [VIDEO] HD

You're wrong det. I have made pugs since TBC and I can tell you that even if you handpick those people you would still have problems.

In fact I remember geting 25 people from 5 guilds all dooing sunwell plateu. My puged then tried to run black temple and we had our share of dificulties.

Most are based on the usual, people going afk or simply not caring because "its a pug" and you don't get punished for slacking.

Other dificulties beeing in people beeing used with diferent tactics, failing to adapt

but the bigest of all problems is Failure to comunicate.

Game beeing easily pugable is a low blow for the guilds. People don't NEED to be in a guild in order to achieve stuff anymore.

i dunno, i love pugging and i love leading pugs more than guilds. id rather pick 24 other random people very weekend and deal with teaching them fights then have to put up w. guild drama everyday. ps i am in a 1 man guild.

anuket

I've successfully Puged ToC 25 2 weeks in a row now. The first one was sloppy and took 3 nights but this last week we did it all in one night, one shotting every boss except Twins and Champs which took 2 attempts.

The raid leader was really good though and wouldn't accept people who fucking sucked, the first week he must have kicked and replaced 10-15 people to get the instance cleared. 2nd week was great with no kicks.

25 toc is very puggable. I've been running the pugs for it since it came out and it is pretty easy until Faction Champs than some people just arent good at staying alive. If you can beat that its smooth sailing though. We usually have 20-22 people come back every week so its not a buncha randoms every week but even replacing 3-5 people makes it suck sometimes.

25toc i damn puggable.. Its riddicolous.

1 shotted pug w. only 1 person dieing, 1 wipe the entire raid @ twins. damn good pug, but i cant fail to mention the server is over all pretty much retarded. these pugs were the cream of the crop, servers best.

Sorry, if I knew pugging it was impressive I'd tell one of the billion pugs on my server to record it the day the instance came out.
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

anuket

Quote Originally Posted by Mith
    Sorry, if I knew pugging it was impressive I'd tell one of the billion pugs on my server to record it the day the instance came out.
    Oh but guild running is impressive? Go bitch in their video threads, plenty of them put out videos of normal mode kills.