Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Duel vs death coil speced DKs

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz

The guy in that video is shit. 1v1 duels when he ain't even using the warrior to its full potenial, not even close to it. Gotta hate people who can't play, trying to teach others to play.
    First of all, I don't <3 swifty, I hate his video-selling ass.

What I hate more though, is people who think they can be cool ragging on someone else when they don't understand what they're trying to show.

Now if you'd have watched the video, you would have noticed the first 20 or however many seconds are dedicated to showing how retarded warriors always lose to dks. The REST of the video is to show how to beat them... and he does VERY well.

If you want to beat a half-brained ret pally or dk in a duel you pretty much have to spec like swifty and time your cds perfectly. Otherwise gg.

To the person saying we lose to all those classes... not really. Fair duel we can beat warlocks and shamans. Most of the other ones woop us though. Equally geared I'd imagine a good warrior could beat a mutilate rogue. If a mage isn't specced frost I can usually beat them 1v1.

Edit: We DESTROY priests of every single spec. We're basically they're anti-class. Truth be told we kill most healers (accept holy/prot pallies...but can anything beat them?)

But yea....
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

So the only way is to bladestorm + retal

lol, then like ... wow i don't event know what to say

The guy in that video is shit. 1v1 duels when he ain't even using the warrior to its full potenial, not even close to it. Gotta hate people who can't play, trying to teach others to play.

hhahahahaha

Duels are laughable as PvP. My pally tank owns everyone in duels, in real PvP he blows chunks. PvP is about teaming up and prioritizing targets to overcome the baddies. 1 on 1 the one who stuns the most will always win.
    Shiny shiny epics. NO NO, look with your eyes, not with your hands.

SFrost DK > Warrior. Simple. News at 6: Frost Mage vs Warrior - can it be done?!

Is it possible to attempt to SR his other CC instead? It seems the problem is not that he has high damage, but because you can't get to him. So if you can SR his snares, he's the one that's slowed--then you can pound on him.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

L2SPELL REFLECT
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Are you being serious? What abilities did he not use? Did you watch the video?
    The point was that at the point in time he made this video almost all cool downs needed to be used to beat a dk in a duel, which he did. So saying he doesn't play the warrior to its full potential makes no since must be a joke amiright?
    Questioning his skill is laughable, he has similar videos giving tutorials on dueling frost mages and retadins for those who haven't seen them.