Thread: Stormscale?

Stormscale?

Hey, pvp priest here.. wondering if Stormscale-EU is really good realm with premades, alot pvpers, world pvp ganking etc?

Re: Stormscale?

sure, I bet there are long queues aswell on evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuke
    sure, I bet there are long queues aswell on evenings.
    Ty, but most likely every realm got queue

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquisho
    Hey, pvp priest here.. wondering if Stormscale-EU is really good realm with premades, alot pvpers, world pvp ganking etc?
    If you dont know anyone on Stormscale and are just planning on rerolling for the sake of it I would recommend a different , slightly less overpopulated realm as we are quite full as it is. I will however recommend Ragnoros which is not quite as populated but is still just as fun and has a nice community. Good luck
    walls o' textual eyerape
    IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES THEIR ANAL VIRGINITY

Well Stormscale is full of swedish ppl :P But it's quite nice community, lots of spam, many ninjas,scammers and hackers
    But still the duels outside OG are awesome to show your skillz :P [or get pwned]
    And you know, it's actually best pvp server EU on the hardest Battlegroup and with quite good pve progress :P

So you can easily choose if u want to go pve/pvp, both are at good point and there are no problems getting group to anywhere, including ToC10/25 and so...

Anyways you should always have some friends to play with...
    Just believe... all cars have mind.