Other team always gets more points?

Me and my friend has crap gear and often faces better geared players..

When we win we get around3-9 points.
    When they win they get around 47.

Why?

Re: Other team always gets more points?

Because they play way under their mmr and you are about around your mmr.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Re: Other team always gets more points?

This is because of the match making value system.

if u beat a team with a MMV of 1000 and ur rating is 1000 u might c around 15 points, but if u only beat teams that have a MMV of 700 and ur rating is 1000 u will only c an increase of 3-9. if u were to play a team with a MMV of 1500 and ur rating was 1000, u would c a large increase as well, 20 - 40.

teams that r beating u r most likely newer 1s that r starting off at the 0-900 rating during this time alot of teams will c a 40-47 point per game increase, depending on their opponent’s MMV (aka ur MMV).

key things to know:

MMV has nothing to do with gear, MMV is determined by who u beat.... if u continuously beat teams with a 2k rating ur MMV will eventually become 2k or higher

ur MMV determines the MMV of ur opponents, ur opponent's MMV determines how much u get/lose.

what this means for u:
    so basically the only way for u to get more points from a win is to play better teams, and to play better teams, u need to beat teams u r normally playing constantly, so ur MMV can increase

whats happening here is ur only beating teams whose MMV is lower than ur actual rating, which also means ur MMV is porb lower than ur actual rating, this happens as a way of the arena system......

hope u found this helpful